A Rampage to Remember

Ash's POV-

My vision was still swimming from the pain of my injuries, but I watched as Charizard trudged onto the field in front of me. He was battered and bruised from being shot out of the air earlier, yet he still stood tall, he was ready for a fight, and for revenge.

My gaze slowly drifted across the Pokemon that Lusamine still had left. There was Bewear, Absol, Salazzle, and Mismagius still left on her side of the field, each one was strong in their own way, but they weren't a match for Charizard. I brought my gaze back to the large orange dragon that stood infront of me, and grinned a little bit. "So Charizard, are you ready to finish the rest of them off?" I asked him.

Charizard turned his head to look back at me, and let out an approving roar. One that echoed through the large room, and could be felt in the very fiber of my being. He was ready to wipe the floor with all of them.

"It doesn't matter what you try to do, that useless Pokemon of yours won't change the outcome of this battle." Lusamine shouted to me from across the field, as she glanced over at her Mismagius. "I'll even show you what I mean, Mismaguis, get on the battlefield and wipe the floor with that nusiance." She continued, before letting out a taunting laugh.

Mismagius let out a cry of approval as she floated out onto the field, It was a cry that was very similar to that of Lusamine's, one that was meant to mock and taunt the opponent.

I let out a sigh and shook my head as I responded to Lusamine. "It seems that you still haven't learned that every time you act high and mighty like that, we've kicked the crap out of your Pokemon." I replied with a sneer.

My gaze drifted from Lusamine, over to Charizard as I heard a low, hostile growl emmanating from his throat. Charizard never took well to being taunted by the opponent, and normally I would reprimand him for being lured in by it. But this time around I was in agreement with him, I was getting pissed off by her constant taunting too.

I glanced back at Lusamine one more time as she stood on the otherside of the field, before looking back at Charizard. "So buddy, are you ready to curb stomp the rest of her team?" I asked him.

Charizard looked back at me and nodded, a small grin present on his face as he responded. "Well then let's get started buddy, fly into the air and start circling her Pokemon, don't get too close though, we wanna keep our distance until the time is right." I told him, before letting my gaze drift around the battlefield, scanning the debris and the surroundings to see what I could use for the battle.

Charizard let out a roar as he spread his wings and started beating them. The force of his wings kicking up dust and loose gravel as he ascended into the sky. Once he was high enough, he began circling his opponent, waiting for me to give the signal to start.

I glanced over to Lillie momentarily, and found her staring back at me with a look of concern on her face. Though, it seemed like she was looking past me, instead of right at me, which puzzled me. "Is something wrong Lills?" I asked her with a curious tone.

She shook her head like she had been snapped out of a daze, her emerald green eye's refocused on me as she finally stopped looking past me. "W-Well, c-can Charizard really take on that whole team by himself?" She asked me.

I smiled softly and nodded in response as I took a moment to glance at Charizard, watching him circle Mismagius. "He can do it, his stubborness and drive to win knows no bounds, and when he's pissed off like he is now, there's almost nothing that can stop him." I replied to her, as I decided to give Charizard the signal to start.

"Alright Charizard, let's start off with Sunny Day!" I shouted to him.

Charizard let out a loud roar as the outline of his body was enveloped in a vibrant orange. After a few moments a  small ball of light began appearing in the middle of the sky above the battlefield. As the ball of light grew larger and brighter, the temperature in the room rose along with it, until it felt like a hot summer day.