Recordings

Lillie's POV-

We had managed to get back to Professor Kukui's house before the storm that hung overhead began. The wind had started picking up, and the clouds had begun darkening to almost pitch black. The conversation between Ash and I had dropped to nothing, I was too busy with my own thoughts, trying to keep this sense of impending doom from growing any more than it already has.

"Please let this not be what I think it is." I thought to myself while I walked through the front door of the house.

My gaze drifted back to Ash, seeing him close the door behind him as a question of mine made itself known to him. "Hey Ash, does Professor Kukui have a computer anywhere?" I asked him.

Ash nodded. "Yeah he does, it's in the basement." Ash responded.

"Do you know how to use it? or at the very least how to play whatever might be on this disc?" I asked him.

Ash shrugged, "I mean I'm not really a computers sort of person, but I can try. Besides, I don't think it'll be that hard to do." He answered.

I nodded. "Good enough for me." I gestured over to where the stairs leading to the basement were. "Go ahead and lead the way." I continued.

Ash nodded and led the way downstairs to where Kukui had his computer set up at. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I saw that there were small holes in the wall besided the bottom of the stairs.

"Uh Ash, why are there holes in the wall?" I asked him while I pointed to the holes.

I saw Ash shiver slightly. "Just uh, one of Kukui's experiments gone wrong, that's all." Ash answered.

I noticed the shiver, but decided not to push the issue too much. "Alright then." I replied.

Ash sat down at the computer and hit the power button, allowing the computer to come to life. After going through the boot up sequence, it immediately brought us to the desktop without asking for a login.

"Huh, I thought Kukui would of been the kind of person to have a log in for his computer." Ash muttered, before shrugging and turning back to me.

"Alright, can I see the disc?" He asked me.

I nodded and opened the case, taking the disc out of the CD case and handing it to Ash. "Here you go." I said.

"Thank you Lills." Ash responded, taking hold of the disc and hitting a button on the tower that was beside the monitor, letting a CD tray slide out from it. 

"Alright, here we go." Ash muttered as he put the disc in the tray and hit the button again, letting the tray slide back into the tower.

"So..do you have any idea what might be on this disc?" Ash asked me.

"I have an idea...but I'm not quite sure actually." I responded.

"Well we're about to find out." Ash said as he opened a video player from the options given to play the disc.

The video started with a shot of a bright white room, nothing in it, just an empty room.

"Well let's get this started." Someone said. 

It was a voice I knew all to well, one that sent a shiver down my spine and caused me to freeze up, almost sending me into a panic.

The camera panned to the right and Gladion came into view.

My stomach dropped when I saw him, my worst fears being realized.

Gladion was battered and bruised, the side of his face swollen badly, he was tied to a chair and unconsious.