A Disapperance

Lillie's POV-

Ash and I were sitting on the couch in the living room of Professor Kukui's home, cuddling and enjoying the day since we had spent the past couple of days doing stuff with other people. Not really having much time to just relax and enjoy some time to ourselves.

I glanced at Ash and smiled at him. "So what do you think we should do today?" I asked him.

Ash glanced down at me and shrugged. "If I'm being real honest, I'm not quite sure, I'm pretty happy just cuddling with you." He replied, a chuckle following his words as he looked around the room.

I blushed a bit and let out a slight giggle as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Hey Lillie, It's been a bit since we've seen your brother, hasn't it?" Ash asked.

I looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah it has been a little bit since we've seen him." I replied.

"Well...why don't we go and pay him a visit. You do know where he's staying, don't you?" Ash asked.

I tossed my head from side to side as I thought about his words for a moment. "Yeah I do know actually." I responded. "He said he was staying in a motel that wasn't too far from here." I continued.

Ash nodded and looked over at the clock that was beside the TV. "Well, how about we leave in say...half an hour, and we go and pay him a visit?" Ash suggested.

I smiled at Ash and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. I don't think he'll mind too much if we pop in for a surprise visit." I said.

"Though there is always a chance that he'll over react about it." I thought to myself.

I was planning on telling the same thing to Ash, but by the time I decided to, he had already gotten up and left me on the couch so he could go and get ready.

"Looks like I'll tell him if it comes up." I thought to myself, while letting out a quiet chuckle as I thought about what might happen.

I continued laying there on the couch for another ten or so minutes, before Ash finally came back to where I was laying. His raven hair drooping down since it was still wet from his shower.

I let out a small giggle as I stared at his hair. "You know, It's odd seeing you with your hair down Ash." I said.

Ash let out a quiet chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know it does." He replied.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, just a bit, though I'm sure you coulde make it work if you really tried." I smiled and stood up, stretching a bit.

"I'm gonna go and get ready, I won't be too long." I leaned in and gave Ash a quick kiss on the cheek, before making my way through the room and heading to the bathroom, a blush slowly forming on my face the whole time.

Twenty minutes had passed before I had walked back out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. I walked over to the living room couch, finding Ash laying on his back with Pikachu laying on his stomach.

"Comfy there Ash?" I asked him, a slight giggle following my question.

Ash looked up at me and nodded. "Actually this is pretty comfy." He laughed as he spoke.

I nodded and glanced over at the door. " Well, let's get going Ash, we don't want to miss Gladion in case he goes out on one of his afternoon training excursions." I said.

Ash nodded and sat up, before lightly shaking Pikachu. "Come on buddy, we're heading out now." Ash told him.

Pikahchu looked up at Ash and let out a small yawn, before getting up and stretching a bit. While Ash stood up, Pikachu hopped up and perched himself on Ash's shoulder.