City Wide Search

Ash's POV-

Lillie and I were making our way to the city, the sun was shinning outside, there was a nice breeze that made the walk enjoyable. Lillie and I had taken a break just outside the city, opting to sit on a hill that wasn't to far away from where we were heading.

I was laying down on the grass atop the hill, my hat pulled down over my eyes to keep the sun out of them as I rested. Lillie was laying down on her side to the right of me. Her head was in her hand as she laid there, facing towards me. Five minutes had passed when I heard shuffling beside me, I pulled my hat back to see Lillie sitting up and looking around.

"Something wrong Lillie?" I asked her.

Lillie looked over at me and stared for a second. "I..I don't know, I thought I heard something." She responded.

I propped myself up with my hands while I slowly sat up. "What do you think you heard?" I questioned.

Lillie took another look around where we were sitting. "I'm not sure, it's hard to describe." She responded.

"Alright, if you figure out what it sounded like, then just let me know." I told her.

Lillie nodded in response.

"She almost looks worried...I wonder what she heard." I thought to myself.

"Do you wanna get going and start heading into the city?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She answered before standing up, the worried look from before now gone.

I smiled at her as I stood up and stretched. "Well, lets go." I said while I started walking down the hill and towards the city.

Lillie followed behind me as I led the way into the city. Lillie and I passed the time by talking about various things, ranging from favorite Pokemon, to favorite foods, and before we knew it, we were entering the city.

I glanced back at Lillie. "So Lillie, got any idea for what you might wanna do?" I questioned.

"Hmm...do you wanna go and grab some ice cream?" She asked.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah sure, why not." I answered.

I took the lead once more and started walking to the shopping district, as it would be the best place to start looking.

"So what do you wanna do after we get some ice cream?" I asked.

"Do you wanna go to the beach for a little bit?" She replied.

"Yeah sure, that sounds good." I replied.

On the way to the shopping district we found an ice cream parlor. We ended up deciding that since we were here, we might as well just head to the shopping district.

It wasn't long before we came to the shopping district, I led the way towards the main plaza of the district.

I was just turning the corner to the main plaza of the shopping district, when I caught sight of something odd. It was a crowd of people dressed in white uniforms, all with a similar black and gold pin on their uniform. 

"Huh, wonder what's going on." I thought to myself.

I heard an audible gasp, which was followed by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me back around the corner. I looked back to see who had grabbed my arm, and was surprised to see that it was Lillie who had grabbed my arm.

"Why'd you do that Lillie?" I questioned.

"Ash we have to go." Lillie responded, her head tilted towards the ground, letting the sun hat she wore, cover her face. I could hear a distinct sound of urgency in her voice when she spoke.