Awaken By a Stranger 002

Vote and Comment!!!

Reformatted: ✓

Edited: Not

     This chapter has not yet been edited and also might have typos since English is not really my first language. 🍵🍵🍵

I will put my email here soon and you can send me your covers if you want to make one for me!

       Btw If you didn't know ColdSpilledTea is you/readers for your online Weibo account in this story.

(Y/N) Pov: 

     As the girls began to talk more and more attention got to me... "Can you guys stop!" I shouted suddenly. "Whatever, it's not like your his "Friend"." one of them said as they turned their backs on me and went to sit in their seats. The teacher enter the room after when the four girls seated themselves. Then the teacher started to talk about math...This should be easy.

~Time Skip~

        4 classes has passed and now it's lunch time. I searched in my backpack for my packed lunch. I found nothing but books and writing tools.

-Flash back-

       Last night I put away my food that I left on purpose for tomorrow's lunch in the refrigerator.

~Present~

               Damn it, I actually forgot about my own lunch. Then I went back to digging in my backpack to find my wallet. I found my wallet in the very back of my backpack. I grabbed my wallet and left the classroom and so did everyone else. They had vending machines at the back of the school. As I was casually walking down the stairs I ended up getting tripped by air. "Ouch!" I said. 

As I lift my head up slowly I saw a pair of white shoes and then a pair of white jeans. I saw someone's hand and it seems like they are offering me help. I grabbed his hand and he lifted me. Now I'm back on my feet. "Thank you!" I said. He suddenly grabbed my hand gently and then he handed me my wallet that fell out when I fell down. "Also Thank You again!" I said. Then I turned my back and headed for the back of the school. 

As I headed for the vending machines before he disappear from my view I heard, "Be more careful next time." When I was at the vending machines I saw a guy sitting there alone with his black hoodie, black jeans, and black converse and with his mask on. Why do I see this guy everywhere?

               I looked at the drink vending machine and I looked at the options. Green Tea. Red Tea/Black Tea. Jasmine Tea. Yellow Tea. There's some soda drinks but I'll go with a red tea/black tea. ( In the west it's called black tea according to some article, but I'm going with red tea because I say that all the time) I selected my drink after when I put my 3 yuan into the slot. As I watched the drink slowly fall and then tilt. Then It was suck...."Darnit." I said. 

I was left with no more than 1 yuan in my wallet. I fixed up my scarf and just stand there putting my finger on the vending machine's glass. Then I felt someone behind me. He coughed. He put 4 yuan into the slot then he selected his drink. Green Tea. Nice choice of a drink. His drink fell out and he grabbed it from the bottom opened slot. Why is he so lucky! I stand there in disappointment and then I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see him with his drink in his hand. 

"Here, take it." he said with his deep voice. 

"Nah! Thank you but no thanks." I said. He grabbed my hand and placed his drink in my hands. Then he took off his mask. 

"I picked it just for you." he said with a wink, then he ran off. I opened the bottle with my hands and started to drink from it. He has a good taste in tea. I sat on a bench and opened my phone. The screen said one message from Kun Kun.

Kun Kun: Hey!~

ColdSpilledTea: Oh Hey!~

Kun Kun: Today is a snowy day! ^-^

ColdSpilledTea: It is and I got sick... ;-;

Kun Kun: I feel bad (Your Nickname)

ColdSpilledTea: I'm fine though.

Kun Kun: You sure?

ColdSpilledTea: Yes!

Kun Kun: I'm just worried about you 💗!

Kun Kun: I gave away my scarf today.

ColdSpilledTea: Really?! You must feel sick or something.

Kun Kun: Are you worried about me now 😉?!

ColdSpilledTea: I'm worried sick! XP

Kun Kun: Oh stop.

ColdSpilledTea: I need to go, lunch is almost over.

Kun Kun: Same!

ColdSpilledTea: Talk to you later!

Kun Kun: Bye! (Your Nickname)

I closed my phone and grabbed my drink, then I went to class.

~Time skip~

         The bus is crowded than usual. I have a job to do today. I was holding on to a bar on the bus. I feel light headed and tired. My body temperature was getting higher so I took of the white scarf. As the bus stopped at my stop as I went off the bus my vision grew worse and I was just an inch away from the apartment building's door...Then my eyes closed within a blink of an eye and my vision was completely blacked out. I feel my body hit the ground.

~Time Skip~

                   "Hey! Wake Up!" I heard someone shout. I slowly opened my eyes to see someone on top of me. I was laying in a very comfortable bed. 

"Wake Up." he said. I saw a guy with black hair that was curled a bit. I covered my face with his bed sheet. Then he used his hand and took the bedsheets aside to uncover my face. I feel blood rushing to my cheeks. His face was an inch or two away from mine. 

"Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed. Then he used his hand to cover my mouth. 

"Stop or I'll do something you might not like.." he said. My eyes slowly blinked over and over again and then screamed. He used his pointer finger and flicked it on my forehead. "Are you awake and do you know what I'm saying?" he said. Then I quickly got out of the bed and started to put on my shoes and took the white scarf that I had with me. I pulled out my phone and he got closer. 

"Stop or...I'll call 110!" I shouted. He got closer and closer and he was just two feet away. I tried opening my phone and call but then....I realized it didn't have battery....

Vote and Comment!!!

Thank You for the support so far!!❤️❤️

Also a special thanks for my friends that support me and my other friend that is giving me great ideas😇