Fever Fom Fans?!! 004

Vote and comment!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reformatted: ✓

Edited: Not

This is not edited!
Sorry for mistakes and etc
Now my friend has pointed out one of my typos. I have school tomorrow sorry if there isn't a update but I'll try. Thx for support!!❤️❤️

(Y/N) Pov:

        Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "Ahh---" I screamed. Then suddenly someone covered my mouth. 

He looks at me and then said "Be quiet, unless you want my fans to run you over," he whispered. 

"Fine," I said as he takes his hand off of my mouth. He took his mask off and he coughed. 

"Sorry about that," he said as he put his mask back on. He grabbed my hand and walked towards the crowd. He pulls me in towards his chest and said "Play along." He hugged me with both of his hands. I didn't even argee in the first place. I feel blood rushing to my face. What the heck is going on? 

I stared at the crowd of fans and they were screaming his name. Damn this guy has more fans than me on Weibo and adding up with my manhua fans/粉丝 here yelling his name. The fans were taking photos and then suddenly he said "I need to go somewhere else~~" he said as the crowd scream because he winked.

The fans spread out and making a way for him to walk past them. He grabbed my hand and walked through. "I forgot----" I said as I got interrupted in the beginning of my sentence. 

"Shhh.." he whispered. We are walking on the crowded streets shops were opened. The shops were opened and restaurants were open so as well some other stores. "Where do you wanna go? I owe you one." he said. I glanced at the shops and turned back to him. 

"I want to go to the bookstore/manhua store," I finally said after when I decided. I grabbed his hand and ran to the bookstore/manhua. He opened the door like a gentleman. 

"Thank You" I said as he followed me from behind. The store's bell ringed as we entered. "Hello!" I heard someone greeting us. "Hey!~" I said. 

"Feel free to go around and pick out the manhua books you want and we have different genres!" they said. I nodded and I went to the romance section. 

"So you like these kinds of books?" he asked. 

"Um..yeah, what did you expect?" I said. 

"Well, I felt like you're that type of girl who would read chapter books or some cookbook." he said. 

"Oh just you wait." I said. "I want to publish my manhua like them." I checked for the manhua that was published a few weeks ago. I grabbed the manhua from the self and went to the cashier. I handed the book to the cashier and checked my pockets for my wallet.

"You don't have your wallet with you?" he asked. 

"Yeah..." I said. 

"I owe you so I'm paying." he said. 

"It's fine, just stay here and I'll get my wallet." I said. I was just about to run until he grabbed my hand. 

"Didn't I say I owe you!" he said. 

"But I'll still need to pay you back." I said. 

"It's fine, you don't need to pay back." he said. "This is also final." he continued. The cashier smiled at us.