Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014

Vote and Comment!!!

(A/N) Thanks for the support~ This chapter has not been edited!

And as always enjoy this chapter~

Also lmao Jung Jung and his tea shop in this story was a good idea to name a project that we're doing at school!

(Y/N) Pov:

                      What's wrong with this guy. "Can you get off of me?" I asked. Then he just kept hugging me. "I have a boyfriend...." I said. "Who is it?" he asked. "Um....Jung Jung~" I shouted. Then Jung Jung came running to me. "Can you let go of (Y/N)?" he asked the stranger. "Jung Jung why do you have to date (Y/N)." the stranger asked. "Um...Because I can lover boy~" Jung Jung said. I hugged Jung Jung and kissed him on his cheek. I saw the stranger twitching with anger. "Do you hate Jung Jung?" I asked. "Maybe for now." he said. When I let go of Jung Jung, the guy grabbed onto my hand. "Can you let go?" I asked again. "Can I explain why I broke up with you....." he said. "Um...I never had a boyfriend before but now it's Jung Jung~" I said as I smiled at Jung Jung. "Jung Jung can you explain this?" the stranger shouted. Jung Jung stood there just silent. "(Your Nickname) can we go now?" Jung Jung said. "Oh...Ok" I said. Jung Jung grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room. "Jung Jung, Who was that?" I asked. "Um..I rather not explain (Your Nickname)." he mumbled. "He looks familiar Jung Jung, but yet he doesn't." I said. "Damn it." I heard Jung Jung whisper. "If he ever goes near you again or touch you...Tell me." he said. I nodded. "So do you want food first?" he asked. "YES!" I shouted. "I'm paying for us~" he said. I nodded again. We went to the food court that the schools both shared. "Oh my gosh!" I said. "I see what you see~" he said.

              "It's a tea shop!" I shouted. "Let's get our drinks there or do you want food there too?" he asked. "Sure, but as long as I get my tea yes!" I shouted. I grabbed his hand and started to run towards the shop's direction.

~Time Skip Current Time: 7:00 pm~

                    Jung Jung was off to his dorm and dorms close at 10:00 pm and everyone was mostly out for midnight snacks and I was the only at the dorm. I grabbed my wallet and walked out of the dorms. I wanted tea but the tea shop was closed. I checked for the back of the dorms for a drinks machine. I saw a drinks machine and they had tea and some cold coffee. I inserted in 15 yuan. I picked red tea. I watch the cold drink drop down and I went to grab it after. I saw someone in the corner of my eyes. Then I felt a warm touch of a pair of hands. "Jung Jung?" I questioned. I felt his head lying on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy with a mask covering his mouth and he had a cap on. "Who are you?" I asked. "(Y/N)~" he whispered in my ear. I feel my heart racing a bit quicker. Jung Jung will be hecka pissed off at me. The random guy grabbed my hand and he sat down on one of the benches. I sat down with him. "Do I know you?" I questioned. He nodded. "Who are you?" I asked. "I rather not say..." he said. "Can I have a request?" he asked. I opened my tea and started to sip it. "Um...This might be awkward but can I have some of your tea..." he asked. "Um...Sure, Why not~" I said smiling as I handed him my drink. "You can have it if you want to~" I said. "Um..." he said. "I need to go now~" I said as I ran off.