I Offer You My Heart 008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Vote and Comment!!!

This Chapter has not been edited!

Enjoy this chapter and thank you for the support ~

   (Y/N) Pov:

I woke up in a bed...The last thing I remembered was the shelf of books falling on me and someone shouting my name. I tried to get out of bed but something heavy was in the way. I turned my head to the left and saw Cai XuKun sleeping. I notice his hand bruised...I got out of the bed and notice his phone was buzzing. Maybe I'm just weird but I grabbed his phone out of his white hoodie. Then I opened to the lock screen and it was a open spaced password entering. Let me check if my birthday is the passcode. Insert (Your Birthday and Year). Then the phone suddenly opened. What the?! His Weibo was blowing up with messages so I turned the volume down. I tapped on the Weibo app on his phone and check the messages. Woah! Their just what fans send these days. I swiped the tab out and closed his phone and placed it back in his hoodie pocket. I walked out of the room and then I saw Jung Jung there smiling at me and waving his hand.

"Hey~" he said. "Hey" I said back. "How's your head?" he asked. "My head is fine, it just hurts when I touch it." I said. "Cai XuKun, that guy went to find you and got hurt~" he said. "So you're intending he helped me?" I asked. "可可 Do you even know why that boy even helped you in the first place?" he asked. "I suggest you to think about what that boy did for you~" he said. "You know you sound like a old wise guy on TV." I can't help but say. "So now you think I sound like a wise guy?" he asked. "Yup!~" I said. Then he chuckled a bit. Then I felt a warm pair of hands hugging me by my waist. "Sup!Jung Jung~" he said. "Who's this Jung Jung?" I asked. "It's lover boy~~" he said while laughing. I notice the pair of hands that was around me had a bruise. I turned myself around and I saw him by mean him I mean Cai XuKun. He face was a bit tint red...Then I realized how close we were.  Then I pushed him away and I ran behind Jung Jung. I hid there like Jung Jung was the shield and Cai XuKun was like the attacker. Then Jung Jung hugged me.

"Jung Jung, why do you act like a overprotective brother?" Cai XuKun said. "Maybe, I am~" he said. I burst out laughing. "What's so funny?!" they both said at the same time. "It's so funny because you two both are overprotective."  I said. "You still owe me 可可!" Cai CuKun said. "I don't know why do you even stick around, I'm such a boring person." I said. "Don't you remember me?" Cai XuKun asked. "By mean remember when did  "When did we even meet?!" I questioned. "Never mind 可可." he said. "What do I have to owe you?" I said. "Maybe, you can offer your heart?" He said. "You want my literal heart, I'm gonna die." I said sarcastically. "It's a one time chance (your nickname)~~" he said. "Since I owe you then maybe." I said. "Hey overprotective brother, can I have a date with your sister?" he asked Jung Jung. "Sure, why not give a chance to lover boy to explained" he said while laughing. "I'm not lover boy Jung Jung!" he said. "Then I'm not overprotective brother and I'm not even related to her!" he said. "How would you know?" Cai XuKun questioned. "So, would you go on a date with me?" he asked. "Sure why not it won't do anything wrong." I replied. Then he kissed my hand and grabbed it and started to run.

~Time Skip~

We headed to an amusement park. The place didn't have a lot of people. "Hey~ This is the amusement park that I go always when I was little!" I shouted. "So you went here too?" he asked. "Yeah!" I said. His hand was gripping onto mine's and then he ran to one of the rollercoaster and I ran with him. We hopped onto the ride and we sat next to each. Then the ride begins!!!!

~Time Skip~

"Can I call you KunKun?" I asked him. "Why not." he said. 'What were you gonna say KunKun all you typed was a I" I said out loud. I glanced at KunKun's direction and he was a little bit red. "Did you eat something hot?" I asked. "Nope~" he said. "Let's go get some ice cream~" he said. "I can't eat ice cream right now~" I said awkwardly. "You on your....?" he asked. "Yeah.." I said. "You should have told me, I could have taken us somewhere else." he said. "It's fine but I sure do wanna eat (Your favorite food at the amusement park)" I said. "Mkay~" he said.

~Time Skip~

-Time of day: Night-

Kunkun and I were walking out of the amusement park which led to a park. "I better get you back home or else your overprotective brother will start calling my phone and spam texting me." he said. "You know I would offer you my heart anytime~" he said. I literally have nothing to say. "I'll wait for your reply (Y/N)" he said. "By mean reply like what reply?" I asked. "I need an answer from you to my confession (Your nickname)." he said. "I'll think about it KunKun~" I said. "You have beautiful eyes (Y/N)~" he said. "Why thank you!" I said. Then when he walked me back to my house he smiled at me. "Thank You for today!" I said as I hugged him. Then he hugged me back. "I'll always wait for you (Your nickname)." he said. "Mkay!" I said. When KunKun left my phone buzzed. I see a message on my screen, Ex-Friend: I'm moving to your part of the city and I'm going to your school!!~~I'll see you then! What is she gonna do this time?

Vote and Comment!!