Childhood Memories 021

Vote and Comment!! Not edited (Chapter)
I'm having a break tomorrow so no new update but there's one tomorrow tomorrow~❤️ Thx for the support and thx for 41 followers~ Talk to me on insta if you want to but let me know your insta acc because mine is private~
Insta: fishnetshirtkunkun

(Y/N) POV:
-Flashback-

          The day when I moved out my mother told me she would be sending money to me. She also told me that I had to give this box of items to my cousin Lu Ting Ting. I rode on a cab that my mom had paid for. If I needed to buy more food or anything else she told me to go into my backpack that had about 8,000 yuan. She told me to spend it wisely. One month equals a 1,000 yuan. I can't always ask my mom for money. I'm at the age of 13. Middle school third year 9th grade. It was about time to go to highschool soon. I love the taste of my mother's cooking. The cab stopped so I got off. I grabbed my bags and stuff and then got out of the cab.

The red dirty brown bricks of the walls made me remind me of the times I came here when I was young. The breezy wind was still here but the sun was bright enough to light up the whole city. I walked straight down the buildings and there was this bookstore right at the core of the buildings. I walked into the bookstore planning to possibly buy a book or two. People in there were quiet and checking out books from shelves. I remember how this place was like childhood for me. I checked in the manhua section. There were bunch of selections to pick from. I'm gonna go with romance because I have never been in love with anyone in my life yet.

Maybe just that one time~
I saw a book on top of the shelf, but I couldn't reach for it. Then suddenly a pair of hands took the book off of the shelf. I turned around. "You want this manhua?" He asked. I nodded. Then he handed me the manhua. "Thank you~" I said. I took the manhua and my bags to the cashier. Then I bought it with the total cost of 88 yuan. I quickly got out of the bookstore and ran to my cousin's house.

I ringed the doorbell and out came my cousin who welcomed me with a warm hug. "Oh my mom told me to give you this!" I said as I handed the box to her. "Oh, this must be the stuff I wanted~" she said. "Thanks!" She said. "You want some tea leaves?" She asked. " I got them from work they had free tea leaves like it's an annual thing now~" she said. "Mmm...Sure!!" I said. "Here!" She said as she handed me a box. "Don't get them wet or they will be soaked which isn't the best~" she said.
I nodded and I was just heading off to my direction of my new apartment. I checked on my phone for the direction. Down the street and a few more blocks. "Oh there that one must be it!" I said. I went inside and asked the person for my key. I settled in very comfortable and soon I got use to it.

-Another Flashback-

"You promise you will marry when we get old~" he said. I nodded in response. Our feet hit the pond water gently. The cold water made my feet refreshed from the hot temperature of the area. "Here~" He said as he placed a flower crown on my head then taking my hand. Later on placing a ring made out of grass. "You promise~" he said. "(Y/N) where are you?" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see my mom looking for me. "Come home and say goodbye to this little boy~" she said. "Bye_______" I said. "Bye (Your Nickname)~" He said. I smiled at him and that was the last time I've seen him.

-End of Flashback-

-Present Time-

I woke up in a white room. "(Your Nickname) you're awake!" I heard someone shout. They helped me to get sit up. "Oh Jung Jung what happened?" I asked. "Li Shao Su is now apparently arrested for planning to kill you but accidentally hurting Kun Kun instead." He said. "Is Kun Kun ok?" I asked with worries. "Me and the guys don't know so far." He said. I got of bed and put on my shoes. "Where are you going (Y/N) ?" Jung Jung shouted as I ran out of the room. "I need to find Kun Kun!" I shouted. My head hurts a bit but I'll consider some rest after when I see Kun Kun first. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" I heard someone said. "We have a box from someone~" she said as she handed me a box. I opened the box and my childhood stuff were in there. I grabbed the card and it reads.