I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035

Vote and Comment~ This chapter has not been edited yet but enjoy~ Thanks for 81 followers and the support for this ff~ I was gonna make Li Shao Su die but she hasn't played her 'part'~ Now let me be quiet and enjoy my new writing format~ Play the music I provided up there cause I find it pretty good~

(Y/N) Pov:

Cai XuKun. I was never yours and you were never mine so I guess it's over. Xiao You came back with my slice of cake.

"(Your Nickname) why are you crying?" he asked.

"Its..." I said. "Never mind." I said. "Can we talk about food instead?" I asked.

"If it makes you forget about what happen then yes." he said.

"So what kind of flavor of cake or anything do you like?" he asked.

"Well I like (Your Favorite ice cream flavor) ice cream." "(Your Favorite Flavor of Cake)." I said.

"You have great taste~" he said. "Are you going to Nong Nong's concert?" he asked.

I nodded and he smiled at me. "You even have his merch." he said. "You're lucky to get that because it sells out quick." he said.

"How fast does his tickets and clothes sell out?" I asked.

"Faster than you think, his fans stay up to buy his stuff." he said. "Like within 5-10 minutes." he said.

"I literally think it sells out within 5 seconds." I said.

"Lucky you, you got a concert ticket." he said.

"There's also a fan sign for the Yuehua boys and Nong Nong at the same place and some other person that I forgot about." he said.

"I'm going there too." I said. "When's your concert?" I asked.

"Tomorrow~" he said. "Want a ticket?" he asked. "I have like 5 extra tickets." he said.

"Sure, I'll invite my friends~" I said.

"Your friends with Cheng Cheng?" he asked.

"Yeah, and I'm friends with Nong Nong, Jung Jung, and Justin." I said.

"Woah, your friends with some talented idols~" he said. "I'm also friends with Jung Jung~" he said.

"I guess I need to do some catching up time with my friends~" I said.

"Wanna be on my livestream?" he asked.

I nodded. Then he got his phone out and started to swipe and tap on his phone.

"There~" he said as he placed the phone on the table. A few second later people started to join the livestream and they were spamming support.

"Hey~" he said. "I don't have special guests on these food livestreams but I have a special guest today~" he said. "We have (Y/N) (Y/L/N) today from yesterday." he said.

"Hello~" I said as I waved at the screen.

"We're gonna eat and pick some comments from you guys and answer them~" he said. "So first question~" he said. "When did you guys become friends?" he said. "We meet on the plane to LA." he said and I nodded. "Wann read the next question (Your Nickname)?" he asked.

"Sure~" I said. I saw a question pop out from the screen. "Are you the manhua artist everyone calls 可可/ColdSpilledTea?" I said. "I'm 可可 or so called ColdSpilledTea on the manhua app and I have a question for you guys if you guys are fans of my works." I said. "Do you guys want a fansign?" I asked. The comments kept on saying yes. "When do you guys want the fansign?" I asked again. "In China." I said. "Oh ok then it's gonna be in China and I'll make a voting poll on my website exactly where it's gonna be." I said.