Me and You Is A Never 036

Vote Comment~ We hit 14k YAY!! Thanks to you guys and some amazing commenters~ Well enjoy this not edited chapter~ My pc broke on me but I kept on trying to fix it so here's the new chapter~ Enjoy (The sass)~

(Y/N) Pov:

"Wait." I said. "I still haven't finish what I was gonna say but I'm running out of time." "Oh wait, I'm wasting my time on two stupid idiots that doesn't know a single thing about feelings." I said.

"(Your Nickname)~" he said.

"I'm sick of your words!" I shouted.

"(Y/N) be careful~" Li Shao Su said.

"I'm sick of you too!" I shouted. "I'm done with this fake love, it's not even love in the first place." I said. "Cai XuKun, I don't need your pity or your explanation." I said. "Bring me the other box." I commanded. Someone carried a box and handed to me. "Here's all your hoodies that I don't need anymore." "Bring me the other box." "Oh also here's everything else you gave me." I said. "Also your tea leaves are gonna be gone cause I don't like tea anymore." I said. "Before I leave this mess behind, your never gonna find me so don't even try to find me!" I shouted. "Here's one last thing, you wanted to sign something." "Well, here's the photo." I said as I slammed the photo on the table. "I wish you guys---" I said but then I was slapped by Li Shao Su.

"Your ugly and that's probably why he likes me more~" she said.

"I don't need his love." I said. "You don't even have the right to slap me." I said. "I'm happy that I'm not with you anymore Cai XuKun." I said.

"(Your Nickname) I'm sorry~" he said.

"I told you I (Y/N) don't need your explanation." I said. "I don't need anything from you." I said again. I walked without looking back and I just kept walking. You will pay the price Li Shao Su.

Anonymous 1 Pov:

I laughed at how stupid Cai XuKun was standing there when (Y/N) left. Whoever is recording this livestream does have some nerves. Cai XuKun you can't win against me when it's coming to play my cards. (Y/N) is free now~ But how am I suppose to find her. Cai XuKun I love using Li Shao Su as a card cause she can just simply blackmail if your not with her~

I'll have my fun watching what happens next~ what is my poor (Y/N) gonna do now~ It's your fault you're competing against me Cai XuKun~

(Y/N) Pov:

I stormed out of there. I waited for the whole thing to be over. I waited and waited for the people to go pass me and leave. A red string can be broken. I waited for Nong Nong to come out with the others. I waited. Then a few more minutes later Nong Nong came out with the other guys.

"(Your Nickname)~ I'm so proud of you~" Jung Jung said. "So what surprise do you have for us?" he asked.

I hugged Jung Jung and Kissed him on the forehead. I kissed Cheng Cheng on the cheek. Hugged Justin. I hugged Nong Nong tighter. "I'm so free now!" I shouted. Nong Nong smiled at me.

"I'm glad your happy to be free~" Nong Nong said.

"You did great~" Cheng Cheng said.

"Well, now I have to find myself a new job since my manhua career might have been just affected because what I have done right now." I said. "But I'll have a fansign of my own!" I shouted with joy.

"Why is there tears dripping down your cheeks?" Jung Jung asked.

"I'm happy that I even cried." I lied.

"You're lying." they all said.

"Sorry I didn't meet the other yuehua boys~" I said.

"Remember we still have a concert~" all of them said expect for Nong Nong.

"I have great news~" I said. "I have tickets to You ZhangJing's concert!" I shouted. "It's a trip for all of us!" I shouted.

"That's what I like to see~" Justin said. "The joyful (Your Nickname)!" he said.

I looked around and then behind Nong Nong was Cai XuKun and Li Shao Su. He was looking at all the guys. He was staring at them. Then Jung Jung turned around to see Cai XuKun there staring at him.

"Lover Boy stop." he said. He was still staring at them but Jung Jung turned back to talk to us.

"Tomorrow is my last day here so let's enjoy the last bits~" I said.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"I have everything planned out so don't worry~" Cheng Cheng said.

I nodded.

I walked away from the guys to get myself a bottle of cold coffee.

"(Your Nickname)." I heard someone said.

I turned around to see Cai XuKun. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"You're dating Li Shao Su so leave me alone." I said.

"Why didn't you read the last letter I sent." he said.

"Don't carry." I said.

"Your eyes." he said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"What's happening to you." he said.

"It's nothing." I said.

"I don't love you so give up." I said again.

"But you are my everything~" he said.

"I'm a tool to you so I give up being a dog to you." I said.

"You and me is a never." I said.

"I just let me explain please." he said.

"9'13, 14 15 20, 25 15 21 18 19." I said.

"23 1 8 20, 6 15 18, 13 5" he said.

"You are 13 25, 15 14 12 25." he said.

"9, 8 1 20 5, 25 15 21." I said.

"I'm sorry." he said. I walked away with my coffee and went back to them.

-Flashback-

I went into the bar down the street and I sat myself down.

"Oh hey (Y/N)." Ziyi said. "What would you like?" he asked.

"The classic." I said. I need to forget about Kun Kun. I felt a hand grab mine. The grib was so strong I couldn't try to even loosen it up a single bit. They pinned me against the wall.

"(your Nickname)~" he said. I looked at he guy who grabbed onto my hand.

"Cai XuKun." I said.

"Why do you talk to guys without me there." he said. He's totally drunk.

"Let's get you some water." I said.

"We're not going anywhere (Your Nickname)." he said as I felt his breath hitting my ear. "13, 9, 14, 5." "9" "12, 15, 22, 5" "25, 15, 21." he said.

-End of Flashback-

I'll leave LA tomorrow and this will be the last time I'll see you.

Vote and Comment~

Will this be the last time (Y/N) is gonna see Kun Kun. Ain't it obvious~ Those numbers are basically my nerd side with the riddles~ So take a guess of what might those numbers be and peace I have a sad Chinese Drama show to watch~