Bitter but Sweet?! 012

(A/N) Thanks For 2k!!! Thank you for supporting this fan fic and it's time for you guys to have a choice of what I will write about next for another fan fic. Chapter Not edited , sorry for any mistakes. Published it early!!

Jung Jung or Cai XuKun or another person? (The comments that has the most for the person you want me to write next will be picked. This voting thing ends at Wednesday. Also enjoy this chapter~)

Vote and Comment!!~

(Y/N) Pov:

I was woken up by the sweet smell from the kitchen. I heard sizzling and chopping. I got out of the couch and looked around. It wasn't Cai XuKun there but Jung Jung. "Morning~" I said. "Good morning (Y/N)!" he said with excitement. "So....How did you come into my place?" I questioned. "Um....First of all you forgot to get your keys back from me and lover boy texted me that he was at your place and I didn't want lover boy to do anything to you (Your Nickname)." he said. "You keep cooking, I need to check on my artwork." I said as I quickly walked away from the kitchen. I checked on my tablet and it seems like my artwork on there is------Gone! "Jung Jung! My artwork is gone!" I shouted with worry. "Stay calm (Your Nickname)." Jung Jung said. I scrolled to the manhua app I use to upload on. I checked my manhua and there was an update. What the....I clicked on the newest chapter and scrolled all the way down to the bottom in order to see the last piece of artwork. There was also a message near the corner on the right of the artwork. "我爱你"(I love you)"

-Flashback-

"I'll finish your art (Your Nickname)~" Kun Kun said.

-Back to Present Time-

"Oh, Now that explains a lot." I said. "Lover boy finished for you?" Jung Jung questioned. "Yup!" I said while popping the P at the end. "(Y/N) change, we have school today!" Jung Jung said. I took out my extra set of uniform in my closet. Then I dressed myself in my bedroom. After when I finished, I went to the kitchen and Jung Jung was putting the food onto two plates. He scooped out some rice into a bowl. "Here." Jung Jung said as he handed me the bowl of rice. "It's like eating dinner~" I said. "Quickly get over there and start eating before were late!" Jung Jung shouted. "Mkay~" I said.

-Time Skip-

"This is like the first full breakfast I ever had~" I said. Jung Jung took the plates and bowls and headed to the sink. I started to pack my stuff into my backpack. I grabbed my reading glasses. "Jung Jung, are you done?" I asked. "Yeah!" he shouted from the kitchen. 'Jung Jung, come over here!" I shouted. Jung Jung placed the plates and bowls on the counter and then he walked over to me. "What is it?" he asked. I grabbed my circle shaped glasses and placed them on his face. He adjusted the glasses and said "Why do you want me to wear your reading glasses?"

"You look cute in them~" I said. I see his face turning a bit tint red. "Whatever, take them back." he said while handing me my glasses back. Jung Jung took my backpack and handed me my keys back. Jung Jung took me to school with his bike.

~Time Skip~

It was one of those days that we go to our middle school for some work/ helping out. The students that were going to the same middle school sat on the same bus. I was sitting alone and Cai XuKun was sitting with Li Shaw Su. I didn't dare to look at him with her sitting next to him. Why did I even said yes to that idiot! I should've just shut up and should've said nothing. In the middle of the ride I glanced at Kun Kun's direction and I saw Li Shao Su sleeping on his lap. I was getting a bit tired. A few minutes later Cheng Cheng showed up with a note. I opened it and there were words written "Do you want me to sit with you? -Jung Jung. "Tell him, sure~" I said with a sleepy tone. Cheng Cheng nodded and walked back. Later on Jung Jung showed up. He sat down next to me and I laid my head on his lap, falling asleep.