I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038

Vote and Comment~ Pay attention to the images but not the clothing images. This chapter has not been edited but enjoy~

Cai XuKun Pov:

I want to explain everything to (Your Nickname), but at this time it would be a bad idea. Then I realized Li Shao Su was hugging me. "Get off." I said.

"You want (Your Nickname) to get hurt?" she said.

This snake is all up in my air. "Just get off." I said. "I need some air." I said. Li Shao Su still didn't let go. Better stop this before (Your Nickname) see this and the situation will be worse than it is already. "Li Shao Su, I said get off." I shouted.

(Y/N) Pov:

"Li Shao Su, I said get off." I heard someone shout.

"That sounds like Kun Kun." Nong Nong said.

"It does, because he's with Li Shao Su right now." I said.

"Let's just ignore what just happened and let me get back with the hat." Nong Nong said.

I nodded.

A mini straw hat with a ribbon.

"It's a nice hat~" I said.

"I feel like it will go with the dress so we're buying it." Nong Nong said. "I mean I'm buying it for you~" he said.

"It's sweet that you wanna buy me the stuff but I need to pay for my own stuff soon." I said.

"Well, let me at least buy these stuff for you and pay for the food bill later~" he said.

"Nong Nong let me pay for my stuff because you picked them out and let me pay for my part of the meal~" I said.

"But (Your Nickname)~" Nong Nng said.

"If it makes you feel better because I don't wanna see you frown, you can buy my stuff." I said.

"And pay for your meal~" Nong Nong added.

"Fine." I said.

"We also need a outfit for Xiao You's concert~" Nong Nong said.

I nodded.

"I'll get a dress that is black and has flowers I'll get you another dress because I want you to wear the yellow one when Jung Jung, Cheng Cheng, Justin and I get back to China~" Nong Nong said as he quickly walked passed me.

I followed Nong Nong.

"(Your Nickname) I want you to wear the yellow dress and that mini straw hat when you pick us up from the airport cause I wanna see you shine bright~" Nong Nong said as he went through a bunch of girl dresses.

"This one~" he said as he showed me the dress.