You and I, Moments 046

Vote and Comment~ I'm back!! Here's a special riddle with abc and numbers for kyung-seoul 

Now enjoy this new chapter that hasn't been edited peace! And welcome back to this ff~

(Y/N) Pov:

~Flashback~

"Nong Nong save me!" I shouted as Kun Kun's face was near mine. I quickly turned around to see Nong Nong there. "Please tell someone to switch spots with me!" I said.

"(Your Nickname)~" I heard Kun Kun whisper in my ear.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"Nong Nong, just sit there for me and I'll sit with Jung Jung." I said.

"But Jung Jung is sitting with Justin." Nong Nong said.

"I'll sit with Cheng Cheng!" I shouted as I got out of my seat. I quickly went to Cheng Cheng and he was smiling at me.

"Hey, Cheng Cheng!" I shouted as I hugged him.

I looked at Jung Jung and he was staring at Kun Kun and Nong Nong. Justin was fast asleep.

"(Your Nickname)~" I heard Cheng Cheng said.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned around to face Cheng Cheng.

"(Your Nickname) you know...nevermind." he said as he turned his head to face the window. I'll just get some sleep.

~Time Skip~

"(Your Nickname) we're here!" I heard someone shout as I felt a slight tap on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to see Nong Nong smiling. "(Your Nickname) you sure you don't wanna share a tent with me?" Nong Nong asked.

"Sure, I wanna be in the same tent as you Nong Nong." I said.

He smiled at me and I grabbed my stuff together. The next second I got my stuff together and turn around to see Li Shao Su's hand around Kun Kun. "Nong Nong, I need to talk to you." I said. I grabbed Nong Nong's hand and I quickly ran out of the bus. "Tell me honestly, Nong Nong, look at me and tell me honestly." I said as I stared into his eyes.

"What is it?" he asked.

I bite my bottom lip because I was starting to get nervous. "Nong Nong, what happened while I was asleep?" I asked. I saw Nong Nong sigh. "Nong Nong, I know you very well and you don't frown if something very bad has happened." I said.

"Kun Kun, his stalker is getting more clingy, she tried to make a move on him and she wanted to push me out of the seat." he said.

"Nong Nong, stop frowning, it's gonna be alright." I said.

"(Your Nickname) you're my only best friend and I don't wanna lose you to heartbreak." Nong Nong said.

"It's fine, as long as I can remember I can hit someone with a bta if I needed to." I said as I hugged him.

"Now let's get our stuff and build the tent!" I shouted as I ran to the supply section of the campsite and Nong Nong followed me. After wehn me and Nong Nong grabbed our stuff and started to build the tent/ setting up the tent. So when I turned around I saw tents all setted up. "Nong Nong, who's sleeping with Li Shao Su?" I asked.

"She has her own tent so we're fine~" Nong Nong said.

I watched the others grab their stuff to their tent. Justin with Jung Jung, Kun Kun with Cheng Cheng and Li Shao Su by herself.