The Time I Leave For Good 032

Vote and Comment! I haven't edit this chapter but enjoy~

(Y/N) Pov:

If I leave there's no going back. I haven't even texted Ziyi goodbye yet. "Cheng Cheng how much more time do we have till it's our flight?" I asked. "10 more minutes." he said as he scrolled on his phone. "Oh ok." I said then quickly opened to my contacts on iphone. I scrolled down to see Ziyi's contact. I texted him. "I'm leaving New York." "Why?" he texted back. "Stuff." I texted back. "When are you gonna come back?" he texted back. "I guess never." I texted back. "Can I at least add your weibo account before you leave?" he texted. "Sure." "It's ColdSpilledTea" I texted him back. "Oh ok." he said. "(Your Nickname) our flight is here." Cheng Cheng said. I nodded as I grabbed my bag. "My flight has arrived bye Ziyi." I texted him and then turned my phone on airplane mode.

"Someone else you might know is on this airplane too." Cheng Cheng said as we walked to our seats. "Who?" I asked. "You know how you are always on some sort of food stream on weibo or some other app you were watching a guy eat food." he said. "小尤?" I asked. "Yeah him." Cheng Cheng said. "Oh my gosh really?" I said while trying to hold my fangirl me in. "Where is he?" I asked. "He literally sits in front of us." Cheng Cheng said. I walked a little bit more quicker to see 尤长靖(You Zhangjing ). "He's an idol too." I whispered in Cheng Cheng's ear. He nodded and sat in his seat. I walked up to You Zhangjing. "Hey~" I said. "Oh hey~" he said as he was eating chocolate cake. "Do I know you?" he said. I shaked my head to say no. "She's (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Cheng Cheng said. "Oh, hey Cheng Cheng." You Zhangjing said. "You know her?" You Zhangjing asked. "Yes, I meet her when Jung Jung introduced me to her." he explained. "She's a big fan of yours." he said. "My live streams?" he asked. Cheng Cheng nodded.

"I hope we can become friends~" You Zhangjing said as he shaked my hand. "Do you both have concerts in LA?" I asked. "Yeah." they both said. "Us YueHua boys have our concerts there and photoshoots." Cheng Cheng. "Oh, that means I get to meet your other teammates!!" I said. "Yup~" he said. "Nice talking to you (Y/N), I'm gonna go back to eating my chocolate cake." You Zhangjing said. I nodded and took my seat. Hm....what should I do? I turned around to see Cheng Cheng with his eyes closed. The plane took off. I was sitting near the window and later on I start seeing the blue sky. I might as well get some sleep in order to take some notes on LA and the places so I can add some of the stuff in my book but make it unique.

Li Shao Su is the snake while Kun Kun is the lion but I'm the eagle and I think I had a choice but I think that's not the tale for me. It's not the story of The snake and the lion. Which tale is for me. My life isn't like how the princesses fairy tales are like. I'm gonna take some time to remember stuff or just get some sleep.

~Flashback~

"Class we have a 3 day field trip and here is the form." the teacher said. "It's a camping trip but you can only survive with the stuff we provide." he said. "Can we bring our other stuff like the stuff we own?" one my classmates asked. "Yes, and make sure to pack enough clothes." he said. "They have showers and restrooms for you guys." "There's gonna be 7 people in each group." he said. "We will assign your group so you guys can't pick." he said. Everyone sighed.

"Jung Jung what are you bring?" I asked. "Tea and my clothes also other stuff that I need." he said. "I'm gonna bring tea too~" I said. ( (A/N) note that this is in high school and your still dating Kun Kun, Senior year.) "Kun Kun, what are you bring?" I asked. "Stuff." he said. "Oh." I said as I walked away. "This is due tomorrow and the trip is basically the day after when you guys turn in your forms." the teacher said. The bell sings. "Class dismissed." he said. Everyone walked out of the classroom into the halls to their lockers. I grabbed my stuff from my locker. Kun Kun is cold to me again.

I walked back to my apartment and started to fill in my form and started to pack my clothes and other items. I packed just enough clothes for three days and my pajamas. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I dialed my mom's phone number. "Hell (Your Nickname)." mom said. "I need to ask you for a favor." I said. "Sweetie what is it?" she asked. "Can you call school that you allow me to go to the camping trip we have." I said. "Oh ok." she said. "Bye sweetie." she said. "Bye mom." I said as I hanged up on her. Me and mom barely talk now, she has work to do and I'm just afraid.

~Time Skip~

7th period we all turned in our forms. Kun Kun turned in his form too and so did the others. Everything was normal expect Li Shao Su was still as clingy as ever with Kun Kun. She's not giving up at this rate I guess.

~Time Skip: Camping Trip Day~

Rise and shine. This first thing I did was call Kun Kun. "Kun Kun?" I said. "Yes (Your Nickname)?" he said. His morning voice! "Are you excited for our trip?" I asked. "Yes and all I hope is to be in your group not being a single step near Li Shao Su because she's literally crazy." he said. "What did she do?" I asked. "She stalked me all the way home and my mom kept asking me why was there a person behind me." "I turned around to see that psycho of a snake there." he said. "Calm down Kun Kun." I said. "I'll see you at school." Kun Kun said as he hanged up.

I got my bags and suitcase with me. This should be enough stuff for me. Three charger packs all full and my phone charger. Tea. More and more stuff. I changed into a comfortable tee shirt and long shorts. Blue converse. I put my keys in my bag after when I locked my door. I went to the elevator with my stuff.

~Time Skip~

I was at school with Kun Kun next to me. "We will announce your group right now."the announcer sad over the mic. "First group." "Chen LiNong, Justin Huang, Fan Cheng Cheng, Zhu ZhengTing, (Y/N) (Y/L/N0, and Cai XuKun." she said. "Wait we have one more." she sai. "Li Shao Su." she said. "Oh my." Jung Jung said. "Lover boy's stalker is in our group." Jung Jung said again. "She's more than a stalker." Cheng Cheng said. "She's gonna ruin my ship!!" Nong Nong said. "Nong Nong I never knew you were a fanboy like me." Jung Jung said. Justin just laughed. "So who's gonna share a tent with her?" Cheng Cheng asked. "Nobody." we all said at the same time. "Let's just make her stay in the cold cause she deserve it." Kun Kun said.

"Why?" Nong Nong asked. "She's been up to something." Justin said. "What has she been up to?" Nong Nong asked. "She's been stalking Kun Kun." Cheng Cheng said. "She's crazy in general." Justin said. "Let's get our seats." they said. We all walked to the bus and took our seats me and Kun Kun sat next to each other. Jung Jung with Justin and Nong Nong with Cheng Cheng. "(Your Nickname) want to share the same tent as me?" Nong Nong asked. "Um...Su--" I said but then I was interrupted by Kun Kun. "She's sharing the same tent as me." Kun Kun said. "Yes my ship is coming true~" I heard Jung Jung mumble. "What were you mumbling about Jung Jung?" I asked him. "It's nothing." he said.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was asleep and so was Li Shao Su that was sitting behind Kun Kun. I played with Kun Kun's hair cause I literally have only mostly food in my bag. Then Kun Kun's eyes slowly opened and he grabbed onto my hand. "(Your Nickname)~What are you doing?" he asked in a sleepy tone. His face got closer to mine.

-End of Flashback-

"(Your Nickname) we're here." I heard Cheng Cheng said. "You were mumbling Cai XuKun's nickname." Cheng Cheng said. "Let's go." he said. I nodded and I got up and grabbed my bag and we walked out of the airplane.

Vote and Comment~ I hope you guys enjoyed this also food and tea for life~ I need to fold my clothes ;-; see ya~