Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018

Vote and Comment!!! Sorry for posting this late~

and thanks for the support! And I was tagged in Something~ not edited~

Thx to rice_lum  and taekookminbts

Q1: Do you have a crush?

Answer: Nope, cause all the guys are Immature at my school.

Q2:Do they like you back?

Answer: this question is skipped because of the first answer.

Q3: Middle name

Answer: I don't have one(awkward)

Q4:Single or taken?

Answer: Single 😂

Q5: Best Girlfriend

Not gonna answer that because my friends are probably reading this~

Q6: Guy best friend

Answer: None

Q7: Favorite ship

Answer: 迪丽热巴 and luhan but luhan has a girlfriend so idk now. (Watch Keep running season 5 to understand why I ship them~)

Q8: Person you last texted

Answer: It was in a group chat with my friends irl

Q9: Last Song You listened to

Answer: Sheep but Zhu ZhengTing's performance cover.

Q10: battery percent

Answer: 96%

Q11: Lock screen

Q12: Reason why you made wattpad

Answer: I wanted to read free books online 😂

Q13: Bday

Answer: personal but I'm an Aries and I'm literally nothing like an Aries~

People I'm tagging(tagging People sorry if I didn't tag you~): rice_lum and taekookminbts did this so I can't tag them to answer these questions~

coolcagedtiger
Heartofdixie05
FCHENGCHENG

(Y/N) Pov:

It was early in the morning and I heard the doorbell ringing. I got myself out of bed and walked to the door. So apparently Kun Kun left already for his filming schedule and stuff. I opened the door to see the group of guys. "(Your Nickname) are you still sleepy?" I heard Nong Nong asking. "Yeah~" I said. "We'll get your bag and stuff up in the camping van and you go get yourself changed~" Jung Jung said. I nodded and I headed back into my room and I grabbed a black panda hoodie, a pair of long shorts, and a pair of black flip flops. I went to the bathroom, locked it and stripped down my pjs. It took me about a few minutes to change into my clothes. I got out of the bathroom and Jung Jung was just there waiting.

"Cheng Cheng is gonna drive, then me, next Nong Nong, and finally Justin~" he said. "Did you use the bathroom?" Jung Jung asked me. "I sure did~" I said. "We can stop anytime if you need to use the bathroom." he said. "Get into the camping van there is like only four beds." he said. I nodded and I headed out of the house and I went into the camping van. I see Cheng Cheng sitting in the driver's seat and Justin was sleeping on top of one of the beds. They were like bunk beds. Nong Nong was sleeping underneath the bottom bed under Justin. I guess I'm gonna sleep on the bottom since it's easier to go get food~ I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my stuff panda and two other pillows. I placed them on my area where I'm gonna be for the whole ride. I took off my flip flops and I just covered myself with the bed sheets.

"So guys are we sleeping in here for the camping trip?" I asked. "Of course, considering mosquitoes might bite us a lot and we have a idol career on our hands yes~" I heard someone said. I looked to see it was Jung Jung who said it. "Jung Jung why do you always have to answer I want the guys opinions sometimes you know what I mean." I said. "Mkay~" Jung Jung said. "I agree with Jung Jung though." everyone said expect for me. I nodded my head. "So (Your Nickname) you look messy in those clothes but cute~" Jung Jung said. "Aww...thanks Iung Jung~" I said as I hugged him tightly. "No would you mind to move so I can sleep~" I said. "Oh... ok~" he said as he took off his shoe and went to his part of the bunk bed. When the camping van started to move I started to fall asleep.

~Time Skip: 2 hours later~

I woke to the sound of guys singing. I opened my eyes and fixed my hoodie to cover up my bed hair. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Oh...We're just singing sheep." Jung Jung said. "Oh." I said. "How many more hours or minutes do we need?" I asked. "Um...about 20 minutes so get yourself together, there's a lot of stuff there!" Jung Jung said. I went back to the bed and fixed the bed sheets and tidying the stuff. I found my suitcase and other bags next to the bed. "So I change into a Tee shirt?" I shouted. "Um...Sure" I heard the guys said. "Just don't go near the bunk bed area!" I shouted. I changed into a hoodie but it was like a tee shirt like one and it still was like the panda long sleeved one. Later on when 20 minutes passed the camping van stopped. "We're here!!!!!" I shouted with excitement.

The green trees and plants made my eyes hurt for a second. "I'm gonna explore!!" I shouted as I ran off. "Just be careful!!!" I heard them shout. When I was walking on the path I wander off to a nearby lake. I saw cameras there. Is there a photoshoot here or what? I was curious so I walked near there and I thought I saw Kun Kun there with some girl. I quickly ran but it made noises. Damn it bushes!! I saw someone running towards me. I'm freaking caught now. I tried to escape but someone grabbed onto my hand. I turned around to see Kun Kun behind me. "Um...(Your Nickname)?!" he asked.

He's asking me am I (Y/N) I am but I can get away with saying no. "Nope~" I said as I tried to loosen up his grip. "It's totally you (Your Nickname)~" he said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Um..the film~" he said. "I bet Jung Jung and the other guys are worried I need to get back there~" I said quickly. "Well before you go..." he said. He pulled me in for a hug then he kissed me on my forehead. "You look cute in these clothes~" he said. When he stop holding onto me a girl came up. "Who's she?" I asked.

"Is this like a college kid here?" she said with a sassy tone. "Well, you see I'm not a damn college kid!!!" I said with angry. "Isn't it (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" she asked. She looks familiar oh now I remember the snake that pushed me down into the damn ocean and almost killed me. "Aren't you jealous?" I said. "I look like a college kid yet I'm so done with college and you look like you're in you freaking 30's!" I shouted. "Freaking jealous snake." I whispered. "I'm filming with Kun Kun here so can you leave~" she said with a grin on her face. "You are Kun Kun?" I asked. "Apparently yes..." he said with a disappointing. "I'll see you later if I can." he said as he walked back to the area filled with cameras and lighting. I just ran back to the pathway and then back to where the camping van was.

~Time Skip~

It was night time and the guys were cooking food while I just finished boiling the tea for us cause we were gonna stay up late~ "I wanna go to the nearby lake so I'll come back a couple minutes later like 10 minutes or so." I said as I got out of the camping van. "Just make sure you come back (Your Nickname)!" Cheng Cheng shouted. I walked towards the lake and I saw a figure sitting there alone. "Kun Kun?" I asked. "Yeah?" he said. I sat next to him. "I miss you for some reason..." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I miss you too~" he said. "I'm getting sleepy but I gotta eat soon~" I said. The next moment a bright light flashed at us behind our backs.

Vote and Comment~