The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006

Vote and Comment!!

Thank You for the support!!!

This chapter has not been edited.

Shout out to my commenters !!!

(Y/N) Pov:

-Time: After School-

        When school ended, I received a call.

Caller Name: Childhood Best Friend

              I accepted the call, suddenly a voice shouted through the phone. "Hey" he said. "Hey!" I said back. "Did you also get the school's form to middle school to help out?" he said. "Yeah!" I said. "I can't wait to see you!" he said. I bet he's smiling right now. "I bet you I'm taller than you now!" he said. "We'll see!" I said. "Also I bet you that you still wear pink!" I said. "It's nice talking to you again!" I said while smiling. "I miss you" he said. "Same, I miss talking to you like we did when we were still young." I said. Then I felt a sudden chill down my spine. I quickly turned my head around to check for anyone. "Talk to you later, I feel weird chills." I said. "Talk to you later too, 可可." he said. Then I hanged up. I walked to the bus stop. When the bus was here I went on so the bus would take me to the stop for my job. Three jobs within one's life. So exhausting....I need to pay rent too. I walked down the street and turned to the right and then I saw a tea shop. This shop wasn't always here it used to be a clothes store. I saw papers taped around the store. The papers says "Now Hiring!". Omg, I really wanted to work at a tea shop. I'm gonna sign up after work.

~Time Skip~

              After work at the other store, other than the diner shop it was a market for food and other materials. I walked back to the tea shop. The store was opened so I just pulled the door open and entered in. I saw a waiter with dark brown hair(maybe it's black). The waiter's outfit was a black vest, white long sleeved shirt on the inside, half of an apron on his waist with a notepad, black pants, and a pair of black shoes. "Oh hey!" he said. "Hey..." I said. "Are you hiring?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Can I like sign up for this job?" I said. "Sure!" he said while smiling at me. "My name is Zhu Zheng Ting!" he said. "Call me Jung Jung instead, what's your name?" he continued to say. "Um..I'm (Y/N) but you can call me 可可." I said. "So, 可可 can you make tea, I know this a stupid question but do u know how to?" he asked. "Of course!" I said. I stared at Jung Jung's eyes and then he broke the silent. "I'm the boss of the store if you didn't know." he said. "Um...Ok" I said. "So can you show me how you make tea?" he said smiling. "Sure! But I need a traditional tea set and some tea leaves also hot water." I said. "We have that here." he said. "Wait here and I'll go get it!" he said as he ran off. I waited for like 8 minutes and then he comes back with a tray of all the stuff I needed. He handed me the stuff and I placed it on a table. Jung Jung seated himself on one of the chairs in front of me. I started to prepare the water with a light of a match and a candle. I put the teapot on top of the candle that was melting already, the teapot was being hold by something above the candle. I took some tea leaves and threw it into the pot of boiling.

~Time Skip~

             When I finished brewing the tea I poured the tea into the tea cup and set the teapot aside. "Here." I handed him the tea and he gladly took it. "It smells good." he said while smiling. Later on when a few minutes passed by he started to sip the tea. 'This tea taste good, and you know what?" he said. "You're hired!!" he said. "Thank You!!" I said. "Here is my number" he said as he handed me a card. "Text me when you can start working." he said. I nodded to what he said. I stared at his eyes. My heart beat speed up a bit. What is this feeling...."Thank you for hiring me!" I said. "No, thank you for showing up!" he said. "I'm gonna leave now." I said. "May I come with you and walk you back home?' he asked. "Sure!" I said happily. The sky was dark, 7pm at night and he was walking me home. We were just talking and we were getting to know each other more. For some reason I like to stare into his eyes. When we ended up at my apartment building, I looked at him and stared him in the eyes. Then he suddenly hugged me. "Thank you for showing up." he whispered. I felt his head resting on my shoulder. Then he stopped hugging me and waved goodbye, I see him smiling from a distance. When I got back to my part of the building, I started to get messages. Messages from a random number.

Unknown: Can we meet up again?

(Y/N): Are you Jung Jung?

Unknown: Who the heck is Jung Jung?

(Y/N): Um...Do I know you?

Unknown: It's your old friend.

(Y/N): Oh it's you...

              This friend of mine...may I say ex-friend..I don't really know what to say to her. I left my phone charging in my room. Then I heard a sudden knock. I went towards the door and unlocked it. Then I see Cai XuKun holding a bag and he was in a white hoodie with black sweatpants on. "Um...What do you need?" I asked. "Can I come in?" he said. "Sure." I said. Then he went to my couch and sat down. Then I sat next to him, then he said "Who was that guy you were hugging with?" he asked. "Um.." I stumbled on my words. "Tell me!" he shouted. I'm scared....Then I felt a tear drop falling down on my cheek. "I'm sorry..." I heard him whisper.

Vote and Comment!!