Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020

(A/N) Vote and Comment!!! I was planning for a break but I'll update tomorrow and stop for a day the next day cause I need to sleep for my energy to restore back to normal but anyways this chapter has not been edited and enjoy~ Thanks for the support we hit 6k!!❤️❤️❤️ If you want anything Comment!!

Jung Jung's Pov:
"What?" I asked. "Let's put (Your Nickname) onto the bed with lover boy~" Justin said. "That doesn't seem like a bad idea." I said. "You lift up her legs and I lift up her head and part of her body same goes for you~" I said. Justin nodded his head. "1....2...3 lift~" I said. We lifted (Your Nickname) up and placed her on her bed. "Let's just set a camera here then take it out when they wake up~" I said. Justin nodded. "I'm gonna sleep~" Justin said. "Same~" I said. "Night." I said. "Ningt Jung Jung." Justin said when going to his bed.I quickly went to my bed and change then falling asleep.

(Y/N)Pov:

I felt if I was laying on top of something very comfortable. I tried turning my body to the other direction but I felt something blocking me. This is probably why I never liked sharing my bed. That would thing had a pair of hands apparently. I felt it wrap their hands around my waist. Where am I... This must be a dream I'm having or something. So tired~ ( (A/N) me literally right now while typing this so tired~.)

~Time Skip~

I woke up laying on someone's chest. I need to use the damn bathroom right now!! I tried to get out but damn this person is holding on so thought I feel like I can't breathe!! "Can you let go?" I asked. "Five more minutes~" He said. Is this who I think it is. It's Cai XuKun! Oh gosh! "Damn it, I need the bathroom!!" I shouted. "Fine~" He said while letting me go. I quickly put on my shoes and ran out of the camping van into the women's restroom.

While using the bathroom, I just realized what time of the month it was. That was a close one. At least I didn't bleed on the bed or I'll have to wash the bed sheets.Damn it did I forget to get pads. I'm gonna be stuck with toilet paper for four more days and suffering. Should I ask one of them if they might have brought some for me just in case that I have my period or something. Whatever I'm just gonna ask. I walked back to the camping van and I see the guys with their clothes like they were gonna change and use the bathroom and some other stuff.

When I went back inside to the place where Cai XuKun was sleeping at he was long gone. I folded my bed sheets and stacked my pillows nicely. I quickly got a change of clothes for the day and ran out of the camping van and started to ask Nong Nong if he has any pads for me. "Do you have pads?" I asked him. "Nope but maybe Jung Jung has some for you~" he said. I nodded and I saw Jung Jung all changed into new clothes. "Do you have any pads for me Jung Jung?" I asked. "Sure do it's just in my pig bag~" he said. "Oh ok! Thanks~" I said while hugging him tightly.

"Go get some and change before you bleed in the van and I'm not cleaning your blood up from the floor in anytime of my lifetime." He said. I nodded and I quickly ran back to the camping van and went to his piggy bag and took out some pads. Damn periods come at the wrong time of all the times when I have fun. I quickly went back to the women's restroom. I went into one of the stalls and quickly change it before it leaks into my underwear. A couple minutes later I went out of the stall and out of the restroom. I bumped into someone.

Oh god it's the snake.

"Oh it's (Your Nickname)~" She said. "You don't deserve to say my name Li Shao Su." I said. "Does it looks like I care~" she said. "Wait till days gets worse for you!" She said. "I brought a gift for you~" she said while smirking. A group of girls came from behind her back. "Go beat her up now~" she said. The group of girls blocked the way out of the restroom. One of them knocked me down. Then things got worse, I felt my head bleeding.

"Kun Kun!!" I screamed. "Save me!" I screamed again. I felt tears mixing with bleed. It burned so much. "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed with pain. "Do you want me dead or what?!" I yelled. "Both and something else." Li Shao Su said. I felt if my period blood was mixing with my blood that was coming out of my literal body. "Why do you make this so miserable for me!" I screamed with pain. "Save me Kun Kun!!!" I screamed again. "I thought I would never remember anyone else expect for Kun Kun." I mumbled. "If you hurt Kun Kun—-" I said.

"Or what?" She said. "I planned everything for today!" She said. "What are you planning to do?" I asked. "Something that will end this once and forever!" She said. "Why?" I mumbled. I saw blood everywhere... I feel dizzy but I need to stay awake! "Kun Kun please come~" I said. "I thought you wanted me to marry you..." I said. "What have you done Li Shao Su!!" I heard someone yell. "It's not what it looks like Kun Kun!" She said. "You're gonna kill (Your Nickname)!!" He yelled with angry. "Kun Kun Save me..." I mumbled. I tried getting up with the last bit of energy that I had, but I fell back down.

Li Shao Su was arguing with Kun Kun in the middle of the road. I dragged my body to the road. I was just near the start and I looked to my right. "Kun Kun watch out!!!" I screamed. Li Shao Su tried saving herself so she quickly ran to my direction. Then the truck hit Kun Kun. "Noooo!!!!" I screamed. The truck stopped and I quickly dragged myself to Kun Kun. "Don't die on me!!" I screamed with pain and tears coming out. I look at his head and a little bit of blood was slowly dripping down. "Kun Kun, Wake up!!! I'll do anything for you if you wake up!!" I screamed. The last thing I did before my vision was out was holding onto his hands.

Vote and Comment~

Want the next chapter to be more bitter or sweet as honey?