Unhuman Him 048

Vote and Comment~ This ff is about to come to an end, but there's gonna be special chapters so feel free to request anything by comment~ Now enjoy this non edited chapter~ We're so close to hit 24k~ Thanks for the support and thank you for following me~ Thanks for everything~

(Y/N) Pov:

~End of flashback~

"(Your Nickname)." "Please answer me..."

"Kun Kun...Did you break my heart once?"

"Sorry...I break it so many times...I don't know what I can do to fix it..."

"It hurts..a lot.."

"Please don't cry right now...Please I don't wanna be weak to those people.." at that exact moment I got knocked out.

Cai XuKun Pov:

"Damn it, what did you do Li Shao Su!"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted her to stop whining."

"Well, you didn't need to knock her out!"

"Whatever, she would just waste my time." "I need to eliminate her anyways." she said as she touch (Your Nickname)'s face.

"You bloody B***H!" I screamed. "If you F**KING touch her again, you're gone." I literally mean GONE."

"Oh who would be gone first?" "Me or HER" she shouted as she pointed at (Your nickname).

"Your B***H!!!!" "You better not put your bloody dirty fingers on her." "You are so messing with the wrong person." I watched her take out a knife.

"Mind if I give her a little cut." she grinned.

"Don't you freaking touch her!" I shouted as I struggled with the chains.

"Kiss me and I'll free her from a scar~"

"Come closer to me, unchain me and I'll~" In the middle of my sentence she unchained me. Well, she's pretty pathetic so I guess I might as well knock her out just for (Your Nickname)~

"Now kiss me." she demanded. I got closer to her and then closer. I punched her at the exact moment when she tried to get closer to me.

"Pathetic." The next thing I did was knock her out. "Wake up (Your Nickname)~" "Please wake up~" I untied the ropes around her hands to reveal red marks. How did they even tie this rope that tight. I Got (Your Nickname) up and carried her on my back. "Li Shao Su, you're gonna go down with this building." I said as I turned around and locked the room up making Li Shao Su just stuck in there.

"Kun Kun save us." I heard a faint voice.

"Nong Nong?"

"Save us."

"Who else is with you?" I asked as I walked towards the voice's direction.

"Jung Jung, Justin, Cheng Cheng, Xiao You, and me also another guy."

"I'll get there." "Is there a lock there?"

"Yes, there's a lock and I can't get myself out of these chains."

I seated (Your Nickname) on the ground right near the cells.

"This is like a prison you know." "I haven't eaten my food..." "How's (Your Nickname) though?"

"She got knocked out by Li Shao Su." I said as I grabbed the axe near the cells. "I'll use an axe to break the lock cause I don't have the keys nor Li Shao Su." i walked back to the lock and started to hit the lock. "You know third time's the charm." I hit the lock and it broke.

"Now get us out of here."

"Kun Kun..." I heard someone mumble.

"(Your Nickname)?"

"Where's the others?" she asked.

"Help me get them out of here." she nodded and went straight in to save Nong Nong. Untying his chains around him. I started to unchain Jung Jung.

"We need to get you to the hospital right when we get out." "I don't want to resist being sued by your company." "Plus I have a wedding to plan." I said as I glanced at (Your Nickname).

"Lover just get us out of here before stuff gets worse than it is." I nodded and then I finished unchaining Jung Jung. "Let's get the others out of here."

(Y/N) Pov:

"Ziyi..." "What are you doing here?"

"I don't really know.." he said faintly.

"Let's get you out of here."

"You know you're a beautiful girl and that guy that you're with is lucky to have you."he said as I unchained the chains around his hands. I smiled at him.

"He might have broken my heart many times, but my heart still belongs to him." "He said we have known each other when we're little..." "But I'm forgetting things, he broke my heart many times." I sighed.

"(Your Nickname)!!There's a bomb in this room!" I heard Jung Jung shout.

"How many more minutes do we have?" I asked.

"3 minutes to get the hell out of here!" he shouted.

"There Ziyi." I said as I finish unchaining he. I quickly ran back to Kun Kun. "We gotta go like right now." I said as I grabbed his hand and got out of the cells. "Let's go guys!" I shouted. "Ouch!" I said as I felt pain coming from my leg.

"Um..(Your Nickname) why is there blood leaking out of your pants..." Justin said innocently.

"Oh gosh let's just go right now."

"I'll carry you (Your Nickname)~" Kun Kun said as he carried me on his back.

~Time Skip~

At that exact moment of 2 minutes and 50 second just passing. We were out of that place.

1...2....3....4...5....6...7...8...9...10

"Boom." I heard an explosion behind me.

"Now that's done~" Kun Kun said.

"When can we plan our wedding?"

~Flashback~

Time: High School: Junior Year

"(Your Nickname) how's your life with lover boy?" Jung Jung asked.

"Pretty nice~" I said as I grabbed my books from my locker.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he actually even consider marrying you~" Jung Jung said. "How am I supposed to save my little sister from him now~" he laughed.

"Funny." I said as I closed my locker.

"But this time I'm serious." "You dated him since freshmen if I'm right..." "According to all those toxic videos I watched you two were supposed to get marry within 6 months of your relationship."

"Damn Jung Jung what has gotten into your head?" "You watch too many dramas or maybe even read too much of those romance xiao shuo."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just invite me to your wedding." "Bring me with you to your honeymoon so I can protect you (Your Nickname)~"

"Who would bring you to a honeymoon."

"I'm hurt (Your Nickname)~"

~End of Flashback~                    

I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next few chapters I guess will be sugar coated~ Now peace! Wait...

Check out my other ff if you're looking for more Cai Xukun or maybe Zhu Zheng Ting or possibly Luba scroll through the works I have. Haha now have a nice day~