So You Kept It From Me! 015

Vote and Comment!!!  Thx for the support!

And as you guys know the voting for what I'm writing next has ended and the result was Jung Jung that I will be writing about but don't worry~ I'm gonna make a Cai XuKun one at the same time but they will mostly update once a week or not because I'm writing this one!

Sorry for the short chapter~ And I hope things just gets sweet but with a mix of bitter.  

This was updated early because I have things to do like read a new book and etc~ This chapter has not yet been edited.

I'm so hyped for the next ep of Idol Producer!!

(Y/N) Pov:

                          A few hours later I heard vehicle noises. "(Y/N) wake up~" I heard someone said. I opened my eyes to see Jung Jung there. "Hello~" I said. "(Your Nickname) you probably want an explanation of what you saw on TV." Jung Jung said. "Um....yeah." I said. "Either way at the end you will hate me then." he said. "So you know how I either only kiss you on your cheeks or hands....and never on your lips." he said. "I always wonder why too." I said. "You kept avoiding me when I want to kiss you on your lips~" I said. "Well, I'll be there for you even if you hate me (Y/N)..." he said. "Mkay~" I said. "I don't kiss you on your lips it's because you basically belong to Cai XuKun and he will do anything to find you~" he said.

                     "I don't want you to get hurt, but I'm friends with him and your special to him..." "There's something I wanted to tell you now...." "You loved him or maybe you still do, but I don't know (Y/N)." "You fell in love with him and same goes for him, he fell for you." Jung Jung said. "You got into a car crash after when he gave you very heart breaking news because he wanted to break up with you." "Yet I only knew half of the story...I only found you there lying on the street with a crowd surrounding you.." he said. "I'll always be there for you (Your Nickname)~" he said again. "Why didn't you tell me this...." I said as I feel tears dripping down my cheeks. "Don't cry (Y/N)~" he said as he wiped my tears. "You can't stop this from happening!" I suddenly shouted. "Don't even try to open my room's door!" I shouted as I ran to my room and locked it. I block the door with heavy objects.

-Flashback-

"All I need a fraction of your love~" I heard a voice said.

-End of Flashback-

                "Why do you always hurt my head!!!!!" I shouted. "You took everything away from me!!!!" "Yet you're making me remember every single existence of you~" "Why does this only happen to me!" I shouted while my tears drip onto the floor. Every single beat of my heart and your eyes....My head hurts...My sight soon turn black....

Cai XuKun Pov:

                       I followed Jung Jung's car after the interview. I had a theory he was gonna go to (Y/N)'s house. After all I checked if she still lived in her old apartment that apparently Jung Jung is still helping her pay the rent with his tea shop money. The car ride was so long and I was scrolling through my Weibo messages, it was mostly support.