Eating A Fortune Cookie 037

Vote and Comment~ Sorry for not updating yesterday but here's the chapter for yesterday. Also note that I don't have important author's note on here because they're in a sperate book. If I don't update, the other book that I place important author notes will update~ This chapter has not been edited but enjoy and I might not update Predator and the Prey today but maybe tomorrow since I'm running out of time sadly~

(Y/N) Pov:

"(Your Nickname) how's your face doing?" Justin asked.

"It's fine." I said. "I bumped into Cai XuKun again." I said.

"(Your Nickname) I feel bad for your luck." Justin said.

"Well, at least I have my coffee." I said as I opened it.

"Where's the snake Li Shao Su?" I asked.

"Ran away with lover boy." Jung Jung said.

"Well, that was obvious." I said. "I feel stupid." I said.

"Let's get back to the hotel, it's about time to go." Cheng Cheng said.

"Then let's go." I said.

~Time Skip~

-Flashback-

I looked at the remaining box 19 9 23 3, 19 3 5 5 3 4. The numbers were marked in front of the box. I opened the box, lifting the top off. I saw a note on top of something. I grabbed the note out from the box. I read it.

Dear (Y/N),

9 Cai XuKun, 12 5 6 20, these numbers. I hope you can solve them like I understand them. These numbers will be riddled in different ways. My numbers are like a maze I'm running through. 25 15 21, 1 18 5, the 15, 14, 12, 25, who can 19 15 12 22 5, 9 9. Good luck my love. I might speak in numbers so you might not understand it. The boxes number means something too. Turn the box to the back there's another set of numbers that aren't like the numbers in front nor the note's numbers.

I read the note and turned the box to back to reveal numbers. 26 11 4 4 6, 26 3.

I tried to figure it out but I just can't. He said the numbers in the note isn't written like the box's front nor back. There all in different methods. They must spell out something. But what?

I checked in the box again and a letter was in there. Now I'm asking myself why am I using my time to open these boxes of memory that makes me feel hurt. All these old stuff.

-End of Flashback-

-Dream-

"(Your Nickname)~" someone said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Turn around." they said.

I turned around to see Cai XuKun there. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I need you to read the letter!!" he shouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just read it!!" he shouted.

"What letter?" I asked.