Part 2- Thorpe park

Bethany's POV-

I woke up to Katie hitting a pot with a wooden spoon. What. A. Twat.

"Fuck off." I groaned rolling over.

"THORPE PARK DAY! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE OUT WITH JIDE!" Katie screamed.

"One, that didn't rhyme. Two, no one is kissing anyone, fuck off." I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Aw come one, get changed. We gotta go. You know you love me." She smiled.

"No, no and also no." I stuck my middle finger up from under the covers.

"If you don't get up soon we don't have time for juice." She said. Immediately I got up and put on a yellow shirt and some black shorts. I slipped on my ankle socks and my Jordans before straightening my hair. I applied some light makeup and pinned part of my hair back. I picked up my black backpack and walked into the living room, phone in hand.

"C'mon then slow coach. We need to go." I ruffled Katie's hair as I walked past.

"Oh fuck off." She glared at me, getting up and grabbing her keys.

"Oh how the tables have turned." I laughed as she locked up the flat. We got into the car and she offered me the aux cord, "Merci." I smiled taking it and playing some proper tunes. About halfway through the drive a really random song turned on. FWB by KSI?

"Since when did you listen to this?" Katie looked at my weirdly.

"It was on recommend, I did not choose this." I laughed going to click off it but ultimately deciding not to, it was an alright song to be honest.

"Anyway time for juice!" Katie giggled as we pulled into the corner shop car park. We hopped out and I found my favourite juice, "smile B!" Katie laughed as she snapped a picture with me and my juice, as close to a relationship pic as I'll ever get. Katie bought my juice for me and we both got back in the car. To Thorpe park! I added filters to my pic and then posted it while Katie was driving.

Bethany

Bethany.IX - Me and my juice are relationship goals, my juice ain't no fuqboi ❤️
comments 342
Naomisgettinglit - Juice is loyal af
Amelia_M - Aww relationship goals 🙌😍

"We're here! Cal says they are by parking lot B." Katie smiled as we got out the car. I slipped my phone into my pocket and slung my backpack over my shoulder. Well, this'll be fun. We linked arms and skipped over to a large group stood by the lot B sign. Most of them were facing us but one was stood facing away on the phone. He had a black bandana... it reminded me of JJ. I really should text him, I'll do it later. I made a mental note to text JJ and then put a smile on my face. We walked over to the group and Katie greeted Cal with a hug and kiss. Afterwards I got introduced to almost everyone. Black bandana guy was last. After meeting most of them his phone call ended and he turned to face me... oh my god.

"Beth?" He smiled.

"J." I laughed. We were awkward at first but ended up hugging.

"I'm lost, you know each other?" Callum questioned.

"Oh, you could say that." I looked up at JJ and shot him a wink.

"Yeah, you could." He smirked.

"And now I'm even more lost." Callum said causing everyone to laugh.

"Well those two aside let's go to the park!" Simon shouted causing everyone to cheer. All the couples joined hands or just walked together me and JJ walked awkwardly behind the group.

"Why aren't we telling them?" He asked.

"It'll be our little secret, fuckboy." I laughed touching his arm before running forward to join the group.

"I'm not a fuckboy!" I heard him yell after me but I was already gone and so not listening. I looked back and shot him a smile before carrying on forward. He looked annoyed at first but it soon became a small smirk. We made our way into the park and were having a group vote of what to go on first. Saw won, so we all made our way to the ride. As we were in line Josh said to 'couple up'  which meant I got more time alone to annoy JJ.

"I'm not a fuckboy." He whispered to me as we stood at the back of our group.

"Likely story, fuckboy." I smiled.

"You haven't told me what I can do to prove myself yet." He said.

"I'm thinking, I might text you tonight." I smirked and bit my lip, just 'cause I'm a flirt plus he might as well see my true colours.

"Sorry but with the way that lip bite is going all your gonna do is prove your own point." He laughed shaking his head.

"Oh, you'd enjoy that." I giggled as we reached the front of the cue.

"Maybe." He smiled as we got into the ride across from Ethan and Emily. The ride was good and there was a lot of squeals from me and Emily that the boys found funny. As I went to get off the ride I felt my hand pull back. Oh. Seems that I have locked hands with JJ. We both awkwardly laughed and then let go. Fuqboi. Ok that was partially my fault but imma blame him. Let's see how the rest of this day goes.