Part 5- Messing with ya

Bethany's POV-

We stepped into the house and my jaw dropped. It was huge. And they have a fucking elevator?! For what?! I must of been staring for ages because I felt JJ's hand push my mouth closed with his hand on my chin.

"You'll get bugs in your mouth if you stand like that for too long." He winked before jogging up the stairs, "come on Beth!" He yelled down the stairs.

"Coming." I laughed chasing him up. There were loads of rooms upstairs and I didn't see which he went into, shit. I wandered around aimlessly for a bit before JJ grabbed my hand and dragged me into his room causing me to scream out of pure fucking shock.

"You ok?" He laughed finding himself funny.

"Oh very funny! I was fucking terrified you dick." I crossed my arms and fell back into his gaming chair.

"Hey uncross those arms, you aren't allowed to be mad at me." He smirked.

"Oh yeah and then what do I do with 'em." I sassed.

"Pose!" He laughed as he pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of me.

"Am I super sexy?" I smiled.

"Always, I'll send it your way." He looked down at his phone before mine buzzed. I smiled at the photo and decided to post it.

 I smiled at the photo and decided to post it

Bethany.IX - spending the day with @KSI , what a huge mistake 😏
537 comments
KSI - Aw I ain't bad Beth

"And now your calling me Beth online too." I rolled my eyes.

"I am indeed." He nodded.

"Fuck you." I smirked standing up and falling back down onto his bed. He just laughed and sat down in his gaming chair.

"So can I show you I'm not a fuckboy yet?" He asked after a minute of silence.

"Mmm I dunno, you really wanna?" I wondered standing up and walking over to him placing my hands on the arms of his gaming chair and locking eyes with him.

"Indeed I do." He nodded with a serious tone in his voice.

"Well I don't really know what could help," I tapped my chin pretending to think, "I just, it's a tough one. You see," I sat down onto his knee which seemed to take him back a little, "I could just believe you. That would be easy for us but it doesn't sound fun."

"And what does sound fun?" He asked his eyes locked on me. I leaned in, really close. Close enough that I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

"Messing with ya." I whispered before pulling away and falling back onto the bed in a fit of giggles.

"Bitch." He mumbled.

"Ya think I'm that easy boo." I continued giggling.

"A man can dream." He smiled standing up.

"Indeed he can." I returned the smile.

"You want something to eat?" He asked offering a hand.

"Sure." I nodded taking his hand as he pulled me up off the bed. We wandered down stairs and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and turned to me.

"Dr pepper or coke?" He asked.

"Dr pepper, obviously." I laughed then Josh walked in.

"Yes, my kind of girl!" Josh smiled walking in and giving me a high five. JJ just rolled his eyes and passed me a Dr Pepper while grabbing himself a coke.

"What takeaway do you like?" JJ asked.

"Um.. Chinese!" I grinned, he shook his head laughing and clicked on his phone for a bit.

"Chinese in 30." He smiled.

"Thanks." I drank the rest of my Dr Pepper before tossing my can in the bin from where I sat.

"Oh shit!" Josh exclaimed before making his way upstairs.

"That was pretty cool." JJ said with an approving look.

"Thanks I know." I flicked my hair and winked.

"Ay don't get to cocky." He chuckled.

"I'll try." I smiled. We sat watching TV for 30 minutes before there was knock on the door. JJ jumped up and answered it before walking in with a bag of food. I squealed excitably which made JJ laugh before digging into our food. The Chinese was great and me and JJ spoke about everything, mainly his job that I still didn't understand. He was happy to talk about it which made me feel more comfortable asking . He explained about him and the 6 other guys that made 'The Sidemen' and that all seemed pretty cool. My job is boring compared, I just write for a blog. Mainly we got to know each other. Which was good. Maybe he isn't as much of fuqboi as I said he would be but is still don't 100% trust him. There's just something about him. I might ask Katie about past relationships. For the rest of the day we sat watching TV and asking each other stupid questions. It got to 8 pm and I decided I should go home. JJ drove me home and now we were stood outside of my flat door.

"See you around Beth." JJ smiled as I put my key in the lock.

"See you around fuckboy." I smiled as the door pushed open. I turned to JJ and planted a kiss on his cheek before walking into my flat. Why? I don't know but I can't undo it now. I slumped onto the sofa by Katie. For once I had no complaints about a guy. Just questions.