Part 7- Prove my point

Bethany's POV-

I woke up and my eyes fluttered open. Reaching over I grabbed my phone and checked the time 10 am. I pulled myself out of bed and made myself cereal. I turned on the tv and sat watching and eating until 11. I picked up my phone and checked JJ was still on for 1.

Fuqboi:
B - You still on for lunch at 1? X
F - Yeah, you still picking me up?
B - Course :) x
F - Aight, See you at 1 x

As it was already 11 I got up off my lazy ass and started getting changed. I put on a white vest and some black ripped jeans before straightening my hair. I put on some makeup and then decided to put in my new fake glasses. No, I don't wear glasses but they looked cute so I was wearing them. I checked the time, 12.30, I guess I can leave now. Quietly I opened Katie's door, still sleeping. I smiled at my lazy friend and left a sticky note telling her I would be home by 5.00pm... probably. Grabbing my keys and phone I made my way out the flat. I texted JJ telling him I was on my way. Then I made my way into the car park and got into my little black mini. It ain't as cool as JJ's car but I do try. I got to the 'Sidemen house' at about 12.55 so I was on time. I stepped out of the car and still couldn't believe this house, it's ridiculous. I knocked on the door and there was some talking before Simon opened the door.

"Hey, is JJ up?" I asked.

"Um should be, I'll go get him." He smiled turning to jog up the stairs.

"You can come wait inside you know." Vik laughed as he walked into the front room.

"Oh thanks." I flashed him a smile before stepping inside. He nodded to the living room and we both walked inside.

"Hey Bethany." Josh spoke happily, not really looking up from his game. I smiled back and sat down on the sofa next to him. 5 minutes later JJ and Simon came into the living room.

"Ready to go?" I asked JJ standing up.

"Sure, lets go." He nodded. We walked out the door and I walked over to my car. We got in and made our way to the little café down the street. When we got there he got out first before walking around and opening my door. I laughed at the small gesture before stepping out of the car. We walked in and decided to get a small table outside. After about 5 minutes a waitress came over. She was gorgeous. Like 12/10. Oh god. I saw his small smirk as he joked around with her. Fuqboi. And even though I have known that he's a fuqboi all along something inside me wanted him to prove me wrong. As they finished there conversation I snapped back into reality just quick enough to see her wink at him.

"And for you?" She smiled her gorgeous fucking smile. I just wanted to break all of her pearly shitting teeth.

"Oh I'll have a water please." I smiled overly sweetly to hide any emotions. She walked away and his eyes followed her all the way. We talked quite normally but I could tell that he could tell something was off. Princess fucking peach came back over with our drinks not long after. I wondered how ridiculous it would be if I just 'accidentally' poured my water all over her?

"Do you want a photo for Instagram?" He smiled, snapping me from my daydream.

"Oh yeah thanks." I nodded. As he took my phone his hand gently brushing mine, causing butterflies in my stomach. Nope. Nopedy nope nope. I am not falling for the fuqboi. He took a photo and just to rub my feelings in my face looked down at it and said,

"You look amazing in that." With his signature cheesy smile. I thanked him and posted the photo quickly as to not disturb our conversation.

 I thanked him and posted the photo quickly as to not disturb our conversation

Bethany.IX - Are you feeling what I'm feeling 'cause it's really feeling right? Don't wake me if I'm dreaming I could stay here all night ⭐️❤️
Photo creds: @KSI 📸
463 comments
KatieMerakk - Smexy idiot 😘✌️
Minimissminter - Seriously who is this and why is she near JJ
SDMN.gurl - @Minimissminter I know right?? She's not even that pretty either, what a downgrade
KSI - Such a longgg caption, you know I can't read Bee 😂🙌

I liked some comments and once again ignored those random hate comments. They were annoying but I can't be asked to acknowledge they're existence.

"Bee?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's more fun than just putting the letter." He smirked. God his smirk. Fucking hell it melted me. And... here comes princess fucking peach.

"Everything ok over here?" She flashed her pearly whites.

"Yeah it's all good." JJ smiled and she laughed? He didn't even say anything funny. Ugh I hate her. Just as I'm falling for him he has to go and prove my point. As I was in my own little world I saw her slip a piece of paper to JJ that he put into his pocket. Fuqboi. She skipped off again and I just rolled my eyes.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yup." I muttered through gritted teeth.

"Ya sure?" He asked again with a small smile on his face.

"I said yes." I snapped resting my elbow on the table and placing my head in my hand.

"Sorry I guess?" He almost questioned. He doesn't know what he's done. Of course he doesn't, he's just doing him. I can't expect him to wait around for me. We finished our drinks and I drove him home. He offered for me to come in which I politely declined claiming I had work to do when really I had done it all last night. I left feeling much worse than when I came out but at least I'd proved my own point. He is a fuqboi.