Part 22- Roses

Bethany's POV-

I woke up next to Joe and rolled over to grab my phone. So many texts. I opened my phone and read the texts. Blah blah blah JJ blah blah blah Simon... hold on Josh?

Joshua:
J - I know you aren't gonna reply to Simon or JJ but well Simon because, JJ got into a car crash and we wanted to tell you in case you wanted to come down and visit him. He's doing ok but thought we'd let you know x
B - Thank you Josh x

I hopped out of bed and pulled on some clothes.

"You alright Bethany?" Joe mumbled sleepily.

"I'll be back soon Joe. Just going to see some friends." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek before grabbing my keys and heading out the door. I made my way to the car park and headed to the store. I picked up a bunch of roses and a little note card before heading back to my car. I got out a pen from the glove box and wrote a short note. I don't wanna see him but I might as well leave him a note.

JJ,
I hope you're ok. I can't see you because I know I'll fall in love all over again. I can't do that to myself. It's selfish but I can't. Hope you're gonna be ok.
Loads of love,
Bumble Bee x

I placed the note in the flowers before continuing to the hospital. When I made it to the hospital I walked in and caught sight of Josh, Simon, Vik and Tobi. I walked over and quickly hugged Josh before handing him the roses.

"I can't see him. But please give him these from me." I smiled.

"Of course." He returned a comforting smile. I looked over at the rest of the group, Simon just shot me a death glare. I shrugged it off before heading back out. Just as I went to leave Josh yelled my name.

"He's gonna love it. Thank you for dropping by." He smiled one of his hands on my shoulder.

"Of course Josh." I nodded pulling him into another hug. I hope he's ok. I love him. What? No. I didn't say that. You can't prove anything!!