Part 12- Lorealmakeup

Bethany's POV-

"BETHANY WAKE UP!" I heard Katie yell. I groaned and hid under the covers avoiding her screams.

"What?" My voice croaked.

"I got an email from a modelling thingy." She then called her voice showing me the email.

•••

That was last week. And now I am sat in a makeup chair as random guys and gals touch my face and hair to make it look perfect. There were various other models scattered around and one sat next to me.

"It's always so stressy isn't it?" She smiled as a lady behind her fluffed her gorgeous hair.

"Oh this is my first time on set." I returned the friendly smile.

"Oh god, you look so casual. My first time was a mess. I'm Eunice by the way." She turned to face me but her head was quickly turned as a makeup artist applied some lipgloss.

"I'm Bethany. You don't look like the kind of girl who would have a messy first day." I laughed and she did too.

"Oh believe me I did. I was late for starters and then couldn't find hair or makeup. The photos were horrible and I frankly look depressed in all of them." She said causing me to laugh. She was lovely and very friendly which is not how I thought models would be, "text me or snapchat em or whatever your photos from today. We can compare and you'll see how shit mine were." I nodded and passed her my phone she added me on everything and I added her back.

"Eunice Njornie!" The director yelled, clearly already done with today.

"Gotta go!" She smiled and gracefully wandered off. God I couldn't imagine her having a bad day. As I the makeup artist was finishing my eyeliner my phone buzzed.

Fuqboi:
F - Dunno if you're on set yet but have a good day and be sexy x
B - Thank you J x

"That a boyfriend?" The makeup artist smiled. Naomi I think her name was.

"Oh no, I wish. You got a man?" I laughed.

"Um not exactly. You see Gracie, yeah doing that girls hair, that's my girlfriend." Naomi smiled.

"Aww." I cooed as Gracie waved back at Naomi, pulling a silly face after.

"Oh don't. So you wish?" She questioned.

"Oh I don't know. We have thing, I like him a lot though." I smiled.

"Too cute." Naomi was the one cooing this time.

"Bethany Bennett!" The same man that pulled Eunice away now yelled my name. I thanked Naomi and wandered away. Set had loads of hot lighting and was like Eunice said super stressful but it was fun. I got off set and instantly an intern passed me a water bottle. I was a bit weirded out because I had never been, in charge I guess? I sipped my water and wandered over to where the photographer was. We looked through the photos together, her name was Ruby and she was lovely about my photos. We chose a few together and she gave me one for promotional stuff. I put back on my on my clothes and pulled my hair into a messy bun. My Uber was outside so I got inside and told him my address. We arrived at the block of flats by 6.30. I walked inside as the elevator was closing.

"Stop it please!" I yelled as I saw the doors open up and it was Cal.

"Hey Bee. How was the shoot?" He smiled.

"Good, I met a few nice people and got some good photos." I returned the friendly smile. We had general chatter as the lift went up. Obviously he was here to see Katie so we got off at the same level. I unlocked the door and let him in first. He went to Katie's room and I went to mine. When I sat down on my bed my phone buzzed. Snapchat.