Part 17- Gym couple

A/N soft smut (kinda idk) only at the end though so DW about skipping the entire chapter it's quite cute apart from that

Bethany's POV-

The sunlight streamed through my slightly open curtain. My head lifted slightly before JJ's hand pushed me back onto his chest.

"Stay princess, I'm still tired." He mumbled. Princess. God, and he's my boyfriend and all. I am fucking lucky.

"Then sleep on your own. Why do I have to stay?" I giggled lightly.

"Because you're warm and cuddly." He tightened his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Cuddle Toffee then." I wriggled in his grip that I frankly wasn't getting out of. Still I shall try.

"Who?" He laughed lightly.

"Toffee, the bear you gave me." I smiled.

"You named him?" He questioned.

"Yes I did name her." I pulled on the her. Toffee, a him? Shut up.

"Toffee is a him Bee." JJ 'corrected'.

"Nu uh." I shook my head and spoke in a childish voice. Crossing my arms over my chest and pouting slightly.

"You're such a child." He chuckled as I wriggled out of his grip and sat over his waist.

"You are the one that brought me a teddy bear." I retaliated.

"Fairs." He shook his head.  He placed his hands onto my waist and lifted me up. I squealed as he lifted me into the air.

"Put me down!" I yelled as I attempted to hit his chest. He threw me down next to him on the bed. Then he rolled over and pinned me down.

"Three! Two! One! And JJ has won the wresting world championship! The fans are screaming! He's the man." He laughed running around the bedroom and hitting his chest like a full on caveman.

"And I'm childish." I giggled slipping on my silk dressing gown. I wandered out into the main room, it was weird without Katie but I'm sure I'll get used to it. In the kitchen I turned on the radio before thinking of what to make for breakfast. I opened the fridge and pulled out some bacon. As I was cooking JJ came in and sat on the counter beside me. I finished the first set of bacon and put it into sandwich. I passed it to JJ and he smiled and sat down at the table. He hummed along quietly to the music which put a smile on my face. I made my own sandwich before joining him at the table.

"Got any plans today?" He asked.

"Gym maybe?" I questioned.

"Oh I'll come." He smiled.

"Couples workout!" We sung in sync. We both laughed and finished our breakfast. After breakfast we got changed and headed out to the gym. The gym I like was one JJ hadn't gone to but it had a rustic industrial vibe. We jogged from my place to the gym and JJ and I shared headphones. His music was pretty good and put me in a running mood. We got to the gym at about 12.30 and before anything JJ took a photo of me. Then we hit the gym. We didn't really work out together because we have different needs but we raced each other home. I won, probably because I'm lighter and work on cardio more than muscle building.

"I'm the best!" I cheered as JJ caught up with me. As he arrived he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me all the way back to the flat over his shoulder and I tried to get off at first but soon gave up trying. When we made it back to the flat we hopped in the shower. Yes together. Sorry not sorry. Not at all PG, we never are. NO! We didn't have sex. Just were naked in a shower together. When we got out I wrapped a towel around me and lay down on the bed. When I remembered I posted the photo JJ took at the gym.

 When I remembered I posted the photo JJ took at the gym

Bethany.IX - This is how I always stand I swear 😊 JJ caught me casually tying my ponytail and looking at some pizza I really wanted to eat 🍕 Photo creds: @KSI 📸
4,357 comments
Freyanightingale - Oh yeah that's how I look casually too 😂✌️
SDMN.gxrl - Swear they're always together 🙄 Sooo annoying 😒
Missministar - Ok I ship it, sooo badly 😭 Please just be together 🙌💗
KSI - To be fair it was some good looking pizza just in the gym 😂🍕
Behzinga - Gym couple 👀💪
Emilygeere - @Behzinga oh yeah because you know so much about the gym and being a couple in the gym 😂🙌

I smiled at the comments and liked a few before changing into my underwear. I slipped on one of my babydoll dresses, the light pink one I got for my birthday from Katie last year. She had one similar that I always stole so she brought me my own.

I tied my still damp hair up into two braids before wandering out into the living room

"Damn. That's a.. look." JJ smirked as I walked into the main area. He had on boxers and... um no that's it.

"It certainly is J." I winked continuing into the kitchen. As I grabbed a juice out of the fridge JJ hugged me from behind before picking me up and sitting me on the table.

"Fucking gorgeous." He breathed before attaching his lips to mine. The kiss was rough and fucking great. His lips detached from mine and then reattached to my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips as he found my sweet spot. His hands traveled my body and a hand slipped down into my underwear. Fuck.

"Shit J, we're in the kitchen." I hummed.

"And we're the only people in this flat." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He then took his hand away from my underwear, "or ya know. We could not."

"Put it back, right now you absolute cunt." I growled. Lucky for me he did as he was told. Probably the first time in his life he's ever done as he's told.