Part 3- KSI

Bethany's POV-

"Where to next?" Sarah smiled.

"Nemesis?" I suggest.

"Aw Yes! My girl!" Tobi laughed high fiving me. I laughed along with everyone else. Our huge group made it to nemesis pretty quickly all things considered, that is that most of this lot had to stop for pictures but not that many because it was a Monday during a school term. Are they like famous? No clue mate, also don't really care. Then I heard something that caught me off guard, a kid ran up to us and called JJ, KSI, like that rapper. Oh shit. JJ is that rapper. Wait but then why would he say he's a 'social influencer'. Ugh this guy gives me more questions than answers. I like it. My mysterious fuqboi. I didn't ask him any questions but just continued on to our next ride. Once again we all paired up and I stood quietly at the back with JJ.

"So fuckboy, KSI?" I asked.

"Don't even, I'll explain some other time. All of us will." He nodded to Simon who was with a youngish boy taking a selfie.

"Yeah that needs explaining, Minter just looks creepy." I laughed causing JJ to have a small chuckle.

"It's not weird when you understand I swear." He looked at me.

"Sure it won't be, fuckboy." I stared directly into his eyes as I said the last part with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Fuck off Beth. I'm not a fuckboy." He rolled his eyes.

"You'll get your chance to prove that some other time." I laughed, he jut shook his head. Soon we were at the front of the cue. We sat in the seats next to Tobi and Charlotte. The ride was sick. It has always been my favourite. I kept my arms up almost the whole time, even though you aren't meant to, which should have avoided any weird fuqboi hand holding. Well it did but as we reached the highest point of the ride JJ placed his hand on my thigh. I just smiled. Fuckboi. I wonder how many times he put his hand on a girls thigh because he's 'scared' on a ride. Probably thousands of times. He shot me that stupid grin as he took his hand off my thigh to get off the ride and then took my hand to help me out.

"Fuckboy." I whispered in his ear as I ran past.

"Am not!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you, you'll have to catch me first." I shouted continuing to run off. He groaned before almost immediately catching up with me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up, turning me to face him.

"I ain't a fuckboy." He smiled before running off to rejoin our group. God he's hot. Why do I already like him? Eh, no stress. He's a fuqboi my heart will catch on soon. We went on a few more rides before it started getting dark. Because it was getting late we decided to head home for now. We all hugged and said our goodbyes, I didn't bother with contacts because I'm sure I'll see them again soon, as me and Katie were walking off I heard JJ yell my name.

"What?" I asked as he ran up to me.

"My number, texting on tinder is weird." He smiled passing me a small piece of paper.

"Thanks, J." I returned the smile.

"J?" He questioned.

"I only call you fuckboy when it's just a us. In front of this lot it's J." I laughed sliding the number into my pocket and walking off. Katie was already in the car when I slung my bag into the footwell and sat down. I reached into my pocket and examined the piece of paper.

"You got Jide's number?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Let me live woman. I can have anyone's number if I want." I laughed and pulled my phone out of my bag. I opened my contacts and added JJ's number to my phone. I'll text him later. Then a notification popped up from Snapchat.

KSI has added you

I smiled and added him back. Looks like he's stalking me and all because 2 more notifications popped up from Twitter and Instagram saying the same thing. I added him back on those 2 as well. Then I locked my phone and slid it back into my bag. The ride home didn't feel as long as the ride here but I heard that's a thing. We got home at around 9:30pm and I was tired as fuck. I went to the bathroom and washed off my makeup. I did my skin care and shit before taking off my clothes and putting them in the wash. I put on my bra and underwear before slipping into bed. The sheets were so warm and cozy but I sat up after the buzz of my phone.

Snapchat from KSI

KSI

KSI -
Sleep well Beth

Bethany -
Already there fuqboi

KSI - Lovely, good night though ✌️ also you look blonde in that 👀

KSI -
Lovely, good night though ✌️ also you look blonde in that 👀

Bethany -
Lighting is key man ☀️ Good night J ❤️

I turned off my phone and placed it back on the side of my bed. I'm gonna have to change his name on Snapchat, I don't think I can take KSI seriously. How does one even come up with that name? I'll have to ask him some time. Tomorrow maybe.