Part 16- Shopping

Bethany's POV-

As me and JJ pulled up at the shopping centre he turned to me.

"I know everyone on the internet knows we hang out but." He couldn't seem to find the words.

"I know, chill on the PDA." I smiled and he seemed relieved that I understood. We hopped out of the car and I skipped forward to the entrance, JJ trailed behind but as shown on numerous occasions he can easily catch up with me so I didn't worry about him.

JJ's POV -

Fuck. She is gorgeous. She looks so perfect skipping through the parking lot. I can almost feel the joy radiating off her. I mean, wow. I didn't realise I could feel like this about a girl so quickly but I can't help myself.

"Hurry up J!" She laughed shooting me her stunning smile before continuing forward. I shook my head and laughed before running forward and joining her.

Bethany's POV-

"Beat ya!" I giggled as I stood at the entrance waiting for JJ to catch up.

"You had a head start." He smiled.

"I still win." I said before grabbing his hand and dragging him into the shopping centre. Once we reached footlocker I stopped and practically ran inside. I could here JJ chuckle behind me before following me in. My eyes traveled through the rows of shoes. I practically squealed when I found exactly the pair I wanted, it was a pair of Air Jordan 1's in this soft pink.

Fuck

Fuck. I can't reach. As I attempted to grab the pair of shoes JJ came up to me and lifted me from the waist. I grabbed the shoes and smiled back at JJ. We found a sales lady and she got me my size, 5's to be exact. I tried them on and I fell in love. They were gorgeous. I've always been a shoe girl.

"Walked around in them Bee." JJ laughed at my sudden childishness. I skipped up and down the row which made JJ laugh more, "you like 'em?" He asked.

"Yes! I love them!" I exclaimed, god they were gorgeous shoes. He just shook his head and smiled at me. We walked up to the counter and they were £140, bloody hell, it's a good thing they are perfect. As I went to put in my card JJ pushed my hand back and put in his own card, "J, you don't have to! These are bloody expensive."

"Don't worry, think of it as my treat." He shot me his heartthrob smile before thanking the sales lady and handing me the bag.

"Thank you J!" I squealed pulling him into a hug. God we're bad at no PDA.

"You're welcome Bee." He smiled as we continued down to the next shop.

•••

It has been about 3 hours since we got here and I have too many bags. I payed for most of it but every now and again JJ would pay, and I felt so bad because it was always on the expensive stuff. He promised he wanted to pay but a part of me still felt guilty. He had also been stopped by a few fans which was fine because most of them were lovely to me. There were a few who ignored me or said rude comments under their breath but I just ignored them. Now we were heading back out. JJ was holding most of the bags, again he offered, and I just had one in each hand. Once again JJ fell behind as I skipped through the dark parking lot like a child. Laughing happily as I did so. We got back into the car after stuffing the boot and backseat with my new stuff. JJ didn't buy a lot but he did get himself some Jordan's and a gold chain. We sat in the car and JJ put his hand onto my thigh. A warm blush crept onto my face.

"Well now we're out of the public eye." He smirked before pulling me into a kiss. We pulled out and I just grinned widely.

"You're amazing." I said before covering my mouth. Whoops.

"You're amazing too, Bee." He lightly laughed, probably at my instant embarrassment. He then turned up the radio as he began to drive us home. When we were almost home he took a left where we normally take a right.

"Where are we going J?" I asked.

"Trust me." He said, I just nodded and sat back into my seat looking out the window to the beautiful fields. About 10 minutes later we came to a stop. JJ stepped out before walking around to my side and opening the door. He offered me his hand and I gladly excepted. We walked hand in hand in a peaceful silence down a small dirt track. We reached a huge willow tree and JJ pushed his way through the leaves and then back out the other side of the tree which lead us to a small river flowing down. He sat down onto the grass and patted the space next to him. I sat down and let my eyes wander the surrounding area. There were a few dim lanterns and huge bushes covered in roses.

"So, now we're definitely out of the public eye." He smirked before turning to me, "Bee I wanted to know if you would, like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course." A smile spread across my face. I moved my seat from the space next to him to straddling him. I placed my hand on his jawline and pulled him into a kiss, which deepened. After a solid 10 minutes of making out we headed back to the car. He placed his hand on my thigh the entire time we drove back to my flat and his hand touched a whole lot more than just my thigh that evening.