Part 27- Wedding day

(2 months later)
Bethany's POV-

I stood in front of the mirror as Freya braided my hair. I put in my earrings and passed Freya the necklace so she could clip it at the back. Talia was sat on the bed pulling on her nude heels and Amelia was next to her trying badly to apply false lashes. Emily and Gee were in the bathroom helping Katie get on her dress. Charlotte was on her phone completely ready taking selfies and Caitlin was texting Harry as he got ready. I slipped on my heels and turned to the rest of the girls. It's so weird, us all in the same outfit.

 It's so weird, us all in the same outfit

We all had our individual accessories but the outfits were the same and all of us had a half up half down but with a braid

We all had our individual accessories but the outfits were the same and all of us had a half up half down but with a braid. Emily and Gee excitedly stepped out of the bathroom.

"Now introducing! Future Mrs Airey!"  Emily squealed happily as Katie stepped out of the bathroom. She looked gorgeous.

God Callum is a lucky man

God Callum is a lucky man. There was a knock at the door and I walked over as the girls fussed over Katie.

"Hey, it's a note from Cal. See you girls later." Harry, because he was best man, handed me a note and walked off. He was half dressed, he hadn't tied his tie or put on his blazer jacket but I'm sure they were on it. I wandered back toward the group and cleared my throat.

"Ok, Dear Katie,
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Everyday waking up to your smile and every night knowing you are mine and mine alone. I promise to love you eternally.
Love Cal." I spoke.

"Awwww." We all cooed over the adorable note. We spent at least another 20 minutes fussing over Katie before we were ready to go. We left Katie in our room because she had to come last so no one sees her. We all chatted and laughed as we walked down to the church. When we arrived we all paired up with our boys. I stood next to JJ and linked arms.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled.

"You look handsome, and very fuckable." I smirked which made him laugh.

"Cal is so nervous." JJ laughed.

"Mate, Katie is practically shitting herself. She looks amazing though." I said just as the music started. Slowly we all walked into the chapel and walked down the isle, Cal was visibly nervous. We reached the end and walked to our sides of the couple. All us girls in a line and all the boys just opposite. Then the wedding music. Me and Talia grabbed each others hands in anticipation. This. Was. It. Katie walked in arm in arm with her dad. Fuck she is gorgeous. I looked over at Cal who was crying. Happy tears. Awwww my heart. Katie walked with a wide smile on her face, which did not cover her tears of joy. Her dad kissed her on the cheek before sitting in his place.

•••

"You may now kiss the bride." As those words were spoken Cal and Katie stepped together and kissed. Fucking hell my heart. I honestly can't. They turned back to the front and a huge smile spread over both their faces. Cal picked her up bridal style, which for once applied perfectly to the situation, and carried her back down the isle.

•••

We sat in a giant barn for the reception. It was a really nice place and we started taking our seats. Me and Harry had to sit at the front with Katie, Cal and their parents because we were best man and maid of honour. We sat down and the food began. We ate for what felt like forever, it was such good food. Then all the speech bits began. Katie's dad, then Cal, then Harry. Katie didn't speak because, I don't know weddings that's fucking why. Katie's dad stood up and cleared his throat.

"Well, what can I say? My daughter is finally married. To a man that I could not be prouder to call my son in law. Over the past years of them together I have not once had to deal with upset or heartbreak and for that reason I put full faith in Cal to treat my daughter right. I want to thank everyone for coming and for everyone who has helped this day run smoothly. I don't have much to say other than, to many to come and to Mr and Mrs Airey!" We all raises our glasses in a toast. Cal mumbled some things to Katie before standing up.

"I mean this is a day, I'd like to say all of my friends never thought would happen. And when I met this girl 5 years ago I dreamed would happen. Never before in my life had I been so certain of something but this girl sat their beside me, I was certain she was the one. I'd love to thank Harry for telling me after he first met her that she was far too good for me. And even more thanks to Simon who's exact words were 'wait she's liked you for 2 years, man I haven't even liked you for 2 years' yeah I have real supportive friends. But seriously thank you to everyone. From our lovely bridesmaids who have kept Katie sane to my guys who stopped my crying at least 17 times... today. To all of you!" We all raised our glasses. Harry stood up next and let out a small laugh before starting.

"It's the best mans job to ruin this day for the groom so that's what I plan to do. When I see Cal and Katie I react like every character in Shrek when Shrek interrupted Fiona's wedding to admit his love to her. Completely fucking shocked. But just like in Shrek, he'll lower her standards and she'll get uglier." We all burst out in laughter, fucking hell Harry, "obviously not. It's more like dragon and donkey, she has him by the balls. Um but seriously I have never met a better couple. Well I probably have but I'm not allowed to say that am I? So, to Cal and Katie!" We all raised our glasses and laughed as Harry sat down.

•••

I nuzzled into JJ's chest as I scrolled through Instagram.

KatieAirey - This picture was soooo hard to take 😂 Well this is it I am now Katie Airey 💗 BRAND CHANGE 🤗 No but seriously I am the luckiest girl alive 💍 @Calfreezy will have the rest of the footage and photos in an upcoming vlog, so look out f...

KatieAirey - This picture was soooo hard to take 😂 Well this is it I am now Katie Airey 💗 BRAND CHANGE 🤗 No but seriously I am the luckiest girl alive 💍 @Calfreezy will have the rest of the footage and photos in an upcoming vlog, so look out for those because there are some great ones of Bethany and Talia holding hands 🤞 Thank you to everyone who helped out today in making this truly the best day of my life ❤️
4,321 comments
Calfreezy - 'till death do us part 💍❤️
SDMN.hub - Actually gonna cryy aggggghgghg 😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😘😘😘
Bethany.IX - I ship me and Talia #Tethany
Taliamarmusic - @Bethany.IX me too 😘 #Tethanyisreal