Part 8- Going out

Bethany's POV-

I got back to the flat pretty done with today. As I walked in Katie turned to me.

"We're all going out tonight, you've been invited. You wanna come?" She asked.

"Who just the people I've already met?" I questioned hoping there would be a new face to distract me from JJ.

"Some new faces but mostly people you already know." She smiled.

"Ok, I'll come. What time we leaving?" I nodded hoping that I could just get hammered and ignore that fuqboi.

"9.40, we'll meet the boys there." She said. I nodded and walked into my room. I had some time to waste because I hadn't spent long with JJ today. I heard my phone buzz and looked at the notification. Oh, him. I'm not talking to JJ right now. I turned my phone onto silent and rolled away from my phone I decided I would have a nap before we went out.

I stretched as I woke up. I reached for my phone and saw that it was 8.30, that's fine. Then I saw 12 texts from JJ spread across Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and text. God that boy's persistent. I opened all the snaps and texts but didn't reply. I'm gonna leave him on read. I took a quick shower before blow drying my hair and straightening it. I chose my grey mini skirt out as well as my black vest. I got out a jacket to put over it before getting changed. I put on some makeup and then slipped on my heels before wandering out into the living room.

9

9.38. Pretty good. Katie wandered out of her room 2 minutes later also dressed in a skirt and top with a jacket. We smiled at our matching outfits before heading out. The drive wasn't too long and we got to the club for 10.15. We instantly found our group because it was so big and my eyes were immediately drawn to the new people. I knew one of them as Joe Weller, him and JJ had a fight but it seems that they're on talking terms now and I think the others name is Joel? Anyway I know his channel JMX. I greeted the new people and everyone else, deliberately ignoring JJ but making it look like an accident. Whoops. That's what you get for being a fuqboi. Eventually we made our way into the club and I walked straight to the bar closely followed by Joe. Maybe I could hang out with him. Him and JJ don't really like each other so it's not like fuqboi will come near us all night. I flashed him a smile as he stood next to me at the bar. He brought me a drink and we just stood chatting for a while, he's actually a pretty decent guy. Every now and again I would catch JJ glaring at us, that was funny to me. Eventually I was pretty drunk and bored. Not that Joe was boring it was just a pretty shite club. Maybe I should have some fun. In my slightly wobbly state I pulled Joe onto the dance floor and did some dumb drunk dancing. As the music became more... flirty, I got closer to Joe. Now I saw JJ glaring more often in between making some slag burst out laughing at a mediocre joke. I was bored of JJ's stupid childishness. He wants something to glare at I'll give him something to glare at. I kept an eye on him out of the corner of my eye, shortly after I had come up with my evil plan he glared over at us. I smirked and placed my hand on Joe's jaw pulling him into a kiss. I didn't need to open my eyes to know my plan had worked. To be honest I didn't really give a shit about JJ at this point, it was a good fucking kiss. We pulled out of the kiss and I glanced over at where JJ sat, as I looked over he quickly turned his head away from where me and Joe stood dancing. Then I took Joe's hand and pulled him up to where almost all of our group sat. JJ looked up with a pissed off look on his face.

"There's not enough space, one of you is gonna have to not sit here." He sneered a snarky look on his face.

"Oh don't be silly J," I giggled letting Joe sit down and then sitting on his lap, "this will do just fine." I shot him a similar snarky look. He rolled his eyes before getting up and walking off somewhere. We all just shook our heads confused at his childish behaviour before continuing the conversation.

"Well now he's gone you can sit in your own space if you want." Joe smiled.

"Eh don't worry about it, it's comfy here anyway." I winked, pulling my legs over the rest of his lap and putting my feet in the new open space. Oh no, looks like JJ can't sit with us anymore. Such a shame. I couldn't tell you where JJ went because he didn't come back to the little seating area that night and I didn't see him anywhere really. A little part of me was worried about him but I shook the thought from my mind and just appreciated the moment I was currently in. Sat around laughing with friends and sat on a cute guys lap with his arm wrapped around my waist. It was comfortable and cute. And true maybe Joe is a fuqboi but I don't have time to figure that out right now.