Part 25- I love you

Bethany's POV-

Me and JJ stirred as we heard yelling downstairs. Joe. I looked up at JJ, fear in my eyes and he took my hand as we wandered to the top of the stairs. Instantly we saw the scene going on downstairs but I was hesitant to go down. JJ nodded at me and held me close as we watched the scene unfold.

"I just wanna see her! What the fuck you're not her brothers or whatever why do you care?" Joe yelled.

"Because you were are huge dick and she doesn't want to see you!" Simon yelled as him and Joe stood toe to toe. Simon could not win this fight so I let go of JJ's hand and ran downstairs wedging in between the pair.

"Ah Bethany so nice of you to join us." Joe spat.

"Not much of a fucking apology." I returned, my voice shaking slightly in fear of him hurting me. Whatever I wasn't letting him fight anyone here. Simon placed a hand on my shoulder but I shot him an 'I can handle this' look.

"Well I came to apologise but looks like being the slag you are you ended up here, with him." He growled. I tensed up and shoved him with all my force, he stumbled back but I was no where near strong enough to do anything. He walked over and shoved me down, "don't start this again!"

"Ok fuck off! That is it!" JJ yelled as he successfully shoved Joe over. Josh tried desperately to stop JJ hitting Joe because he might actually kill him as Simon and Vik helped me up. Once I was up I ran over to Joe and JJ.

"J please stop!" I cried, my throat sore from all the yelling and crying. The fear back in my body as I realised how easily JJ could be just like Joe. JJ instantly looked up at me and down at Joe. He got up and walked over to me.

"Bee I'm sorry I didn't mean to get that angry." He sighed going to hug me but as soon as he made contact I flinched. He scared me... a lot. Clear sadness in his eyes he walked away with Simon who was trying to help him calm down. Josh and Vik managed to get the unconscious Joe to the car and I assume they went to the hospital. Don't know what they are gonna tell the nurses but whatever. I sighed, tears threatening to fall and made my way to JJ's room. I got in and wrapped my self in the duvet, still shaken from what had just happened. In my state I let myself cry, sob is probably a more appropriate word. As I sat wrapped in my safety blanket. Hoping the world would just slow down for a second. I can't keep up. The door creaked open and JJ's head popped around the door.

"Bee?" His eyes travelled the room before finding me under the covers, "oh god Bee please don't cry." He ran over and engulfed me in his arms. I relaxed into the hug and realised he would never hurt me. As if he read my mind, "Bee I would never hurt you, I love you." He hummed kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too." I smiled pulling my self closer to him.

"That's the first time we've said that." He lightly laughed.

"It's not the first time I've thought it." I admitted.

"Me either." He replied. We sat and cuddled, neither of us saying anything but it was a comfortable silence, "you wanna get pizza?"

"Yes!" I squealed making JJ laugh. He got up outta bed and I sat there pouting, "I don't wanna walk." I whined.

"Oh for fucks sake Bee." He chuckled and turned around, "piggy back?" I giggled and hopped onto his back. He started running as I squealed and laughed on his back.

"So you've fixed it?" Vik smiled.

"Yup." Me and JJ hummed in sync. We made our way into the living room and he sat me on the sofa. He ordered us some pizza before sitting down next to me. He pulled my legs over his lap and we sat watching the TV for 30 minutes before there was a knock on the door. JJ hopped up and 2 minutes later walked back in with our pizza in hand. We returned to our cuddle and JJ placed the pizza between us and we ate while watching our movie. Simon and Josh joined us and ate some of our pizza which was not appreciated in the slightest. After he finished editing Vik came down and ate the last piece of pizza.

"Dickhead." I laughed as he took a bite outta the pizza.

"Shut up, I like pizza." He smiled as he sat down on the sofa. We all sat together when Joe popped into my mind.

"Josh? What happened to Joe?" I asked, cutting through the calm silence.

"Um I took him to the hospital and called him mum before leaving. His mum is mad at him to be honest." Josh lightly laughed.

"Ooh he in trouble." Simon said making us all laugh.

"Yeah but if you had a son and you found out he was hitting his girlfriend, well ex, you would be so disappointed." Vik spoke as if announcing a thought.

"Yeah." All of us mumbled in agreement. I couldn't imagine raising a child for him to hit a girl. I mean come on. As I got lost in my thought I felt JJ squeeze my hand. I looked up and smiled at JJ, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I smiled before nuzzling into him.

"OOH THEY JUST SAID I LOVE YOU!" Simon yelled, causing everyone to laugh.

"Fuck off minter." I smiled over at him.