Part 19- I won't say I'm in love

Bethany's POV-

Once I had posted to Instagram I grabbed a vase out of a cupboard and put some water in. I arranged the flowers so they looked nice before heading to my room. I changed into my babydoll night dress and put on my bunny slippers. About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. I hopped up and wandered to the door. It opened to a delivery guy? I hadn't ordered food.

"Here you go, and here's the note. I assume you didn't order it, probably your boyfriend or something." The guy handed me the food and walked away. I stood a little weirded out before checking the note.

Ordered you some Chinese because it's your favourite. Staying at the boys the night to watch the game. Text me if you need me.
- JJ

I smiled and opened the bag. Yes! All my favourite Chinese. God this boy is good. And I thought he was a bad guy, first impressions are misleading. I sat and ate my food while watching Ru Paul's Drag Race. It's best I catch up with the series now rather than forcing JJ to watch it. I ended up inviting Katie and Freya, Josh's girlfriend, over. Well actually I invited Katie, she said she was at Freya's so I said to bring her along. I told them both everything that had happened recently and it felt so good to talk to a girl about it. Granted when we lived together Katie was barely up but when she was I told her everything. It was weird not having her around. We also helped Katie with a few wedding things. She said that her and Cal were each inviting like 35 people. Obviously her family took out some, 6 to be exact, and then she had to decide who her 29 other people were. She had friends from adult life she wanted there and friends from school. She said she might want her extended family there but she also never really got along with them so isn't totally sure. It's a whole dilemma, ooh look at me using fancy words. We soon figures out most of it. Obviously she had to run the list by Cal but the main deal they had was it was up to each individual. We also looked at bridesmaids dresses that night. I know it's ages 'till the wedding but I love looking at dresses! Katie's bridesmaids were, Me (obvi), Freya (You know who she is), Emily (Ethan's GF), Gee (Chip's GF), Talia (Simon's GF), Charlotte (Tobi's GF + Katie's step sister), Caitlin (Harry's GF), and Amelia (Vik's GF). Obviously they are more than just someone's GF but it's easy to explain that way. Also easier for me to remember. We scrolled through the website and found a few nice dresses but because they were all cute we couldn't decide.
Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 3:

God they're all so cute

God they're all so cute. I want all of them. We also had a peek at wedding dresses so we know what we're looking for when we actually go out with Katie, the rest of the bridesmaids and her Step-mum. We found a few gorgeous ones that gave us a style idea. Mainly Katie likes the big princess dresses.
Dresses she liked:

I cannot believe Katie is actually getting married

I cannot believe Katie is actually getting married. I've known her for forever and I just never imagined us as adults. We soon all fell asleep on the sofa cuddled up watching Bridget Jones diary.

•••

"Bumble Bee. Wake up poppet." My eyes fluttered open to JJ tapping my shoulder lightly. I sat up sleepily and looked around.

"Where Freya and Katie?" I yawned not making a sentence that made any sense.

"They went home already. I assumed you'd wake up when they were leaving but you must be tired babe." He laughed. Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He gently placed me down on the bed and then tucked me in.

"Wait. Isn't it already the day? I should be awake." I mumbled sleepily.

"I'll wake you up for lunch later babe." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead before turning off the light and leaving me to sleep.

•••

"Ok bee, lunch is ready." JJ smiled as I sat up. I slipped on my bunny slippers and pulled on my silk dressing gown. We wandered into the kitchen hand in hand and I sat down as JJ passed me the bowl.

"Mac and Cheese! Yay!" I squealed excitedly. JJ just laughed at my childishness before sitting down with me.

"Did you like the Chinese yesterday?" He asked.

"Oh my god yes. It was exactly what I needed." I smiled, which he happily returned. I don't think I ever smile as much as I do when I'm with JJ. It seems like all I'm ever doing these days is laughing or smiling. He's great. And I.. no I can't say that. It's too soon. It's too stupid. I won't say I'm in love. But I really wanna.