Part 18- Maybe it's Maybelline

Bethany's POV-

My alarm went off at 8.45. Ughhhhh. I lifted my head from JJ's chest. And removed his arm from my waist. He groaned in response and rolled over. I had a maybelline shoot today for their new bold lipstick line. I pulled on some sweats, Sidemen clothing to be exact, over my white crop top. Before leaving I kissed JJ on the cheek which he just replied to with a loving groan and rolling over. I grabbed my keys and skipped down to the parking lot. Hopping in the car and heading off I sang along to Sarah Close. When I got to set an intern greeted me with a water bottle and told me my schedule. As I made my way to wardrobe the small girl handed me the note that told my wardrobe, hair and makeup what I need. When I got to wardrobe the stylist dressed me in a pair of black leggings, a body chain, a white crop top and topped it with a denim jacket. Then I was quickly hurried on to hair and makeup. When I sat down I immediately spotted Eunice sat in a chair next to mine.

"Eunice?" I asked.

"Hey Bethany, another job? Good on you!" She smiled brightly.

"Doing my job! Cool that we're together once again." I laughed lightly.

"Well the sexiest of them all are always paired." She laughed causing me to laugh too. Which my makeup artist quickly corrected. I had spotted Naomi a few girls down but her girlfriend, Gracie, was doing my hair. Her and Naomi shot each other silly faces every now and again which totally made my heart hurt, they're too cute. It was slightly embarrassing that she had to use more makeup on my neck than my face but there were some hickeys to cover. I found it funny so I texted JJ about it, if he was even awake.

Fuqboi (that is quite alright):

B - Makeup artist just had to use loads of makeup on my neck, thanks dickhead xx
F - You weren't complaining at the time, but then again you were moaning too much to say anything ;) xx
B - Fuck You xx
F - Fuck you too xx

After 30 minutes my name was called so I hopped off to set. It wasn't a terrible shoot, better than last time. Maybe the lights were less hot or maybe I was more used to it. Either way it was much easier. Poses became easier as well. I felt like my face was more chilled and my hands knew more what to do. Ruby was my photographer once again and I love working with her because she gives clear instructions on what she wants. After a couple hours on set I made my way to Ruby's table and chose a few photos that I liked for promotional stuff. I changed back into my Sidemen sweats and tied my hair into a ponytail. My makeup I left on because it was cute and I might as well spend the day in it. Immediately regretting that choice I wiped off the lippy but left the brows and eyelashes. I went to the parking lot and got in the car. I sat listening to music for a bit, as I was writing my caption.

 I sat listening to music for a bit, as I was writing my caption

Bethany.IX - A beautiful little collab with @maybelline for their new bold lipstick line 💋In this shoot I was wearing Pop My Cherry (colour name not an instruction) 🍒 Shout out to @Roobsthephotochick for another sexy shoot, she is always a queen 👑 Also a hugeee thanks to my manager @KatieMerakk 💖 And a huge thanks to you guys for getting me to the point where I can do stuff like this as work, you are the bomb diggidy 🙌
6,437 comments
KatieMerakk - Looking good gorgeous ⭐️💋
Roobsthephotochick - With a model like you it's hard to mess it up 📸😊
Multiminter - You're so perfect!! Please be dating JJ you guys are such a power couple 🙌❤️
KSI - Looking good girl ✌️❤️
Wroetobae - Ew fuck off already!! 😒

After posting I made my way home. I arrived at the flats at 1.00 ish. I hopped into the elevator and scrolled through Instagram. When I unlocked the flat I walked in and took off my hoodie, hanging it on the door hook. When I turned to the kitchen their was a huge bouquet of flowers, roses to be exact. I walked over and picked up the note.

Hey Bumble Bee,
Sorry I'm not home, filming with the boys for Sidemen Sunday. Just wanted to say that I'm so proud of you with this whole modelling thing. You are gorgeous and totally deserve this. I know you ignore the hate but it seems to bother me more than you. I think you're great and hope they give it up and realise just how lovely you are.
Lots of love,
Fuqboi xx

I smiled widely at the note. Sure I ignored the hate but sometimes it gets to me. I've never really been given attention positive or negative so I don't know how to deal with the bad. I didn't wanna bother him while filming so I sent a message via Instagram. I set up my phone and took a cutesy picture. Then I posted it which a caption that sent a message but not something too obvious because of fans. Imagine the hate I would get if they actually knew.

Bethany

Bethany.IX - Feeling the love from @KSI who left me some roses and a lovely message of support 🌹 Gaining fans fast also includes gaining haters fast and having friends like JJ always helps ❤️ Also shoutout to the people who do support me, it's easy to notice the hate but it's nicer to notice you 😊 Seems like my captions are getting longer recently, but just wanted to say this 😇
5,872 comments
KSI - You're very welcome bumble bee 🐝💖
Missminizerkka - Aww you're actually so sweet, nice to see girls like you with JJ 😂❤️
Futuremisscalfreezy - Ewww nope, just go away 😒 You stole fans from the boys and act like you earned them, get out 🖕
Callux - Oi he's not the only good friend!! Shout me out for once, he don't need more fans 😂😊