Part 4- Bored

Bethany's POV-

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Reaching over to my side table I picked up my phone and checked the time, 9:54. I rolled out of bed and decided to make myself breakfast. While my porridge was in the microwave I got bored and texted JJ.

Fuqboi:
B - Morning sunshine Bethany here with ya wake up call x
F - ugh it's so early what are you doing? Trying to kill me???
B - It's almost 10 fb wat r u on about??
F - But I only went to bed at like 2
B - Why!?! That's so bad for you boo
F - 1) boo?? 2) work
B - Don't understand 'cause you never told me what your job is
F - Aight really wanna know?
B - I do
F - Type KSI into YouTube, the internet will take it from there
B - Brb

I walked into my room and grabbed my laptop. I grabbed my phone off the counter and got my porridge from the microwave. The porridge was too hot so I left it on the coffee table to cool. Then I opened my laptop and opened YouTube, I barely use YouTube but I had an account. I typed in KSI and... 17 FUCKING MILLION SUBSCRIBERS. I slightly freaked out and clicked onto his account. Fuck man. I guess this is his job. Related accounts, the Sidemen? Who the fuck... oh. I clicked onto the account and saw almost all of the guys I met yesterday. Except Will, Cal and Callum. I looked on more of the related channels and found WillNE and Callux. I already knew Calfreezy but oh my fucking god. They're all YouTubers. Why didn't I connect the dots? 'Cause I'm an idiot to be honest. Instantly I grabbed my phone.

Fuqboi:
B - WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JJ?!
F - What did I do? 😏
B - 17 million fucking subscribers and you didn't wanna mention it???
F - I don't when I first meet girls I might be interested in, some girls are gold diggers ya know
B - yeah I completely underst.... hold up giRLS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN?
F - Ah fuck did I say that?? Imma leave now
B - No you get back here and tell me what that meant!!!
B - Fuqboi!!!
B - Get back here you twat!!!

Ugh, idiot. Also girls he might be interested in? I like the sound of that. I laughed it off and picked up my now cool porridge. I clicked on one of JJ's videos and sat eating my food. He was funny but I wouldn't tell him that. I clicked on an old video, tinder prank. Fucking hell is that how easy he thinks this is. I mean it would be if girls didn't have standards. Also if that girl is a 10/10 I must look like a 2 to him. And... I'm bored. I will get JJ to text me back. TO SNAPCHAT!!!

KSI

Bethany-
NOTICE ME! TALK TO ME! IM BORED BOO!

Bethany-NOTICE ME! TALK TO ME! IM BORED BOO!

KSI -
I am not responding to boo 😒

Bethany -
Fine... daddy

KSI -
And suddenly boo sounds good

Bethany -
Thought it would x

KSI -
What do you want???

Bethany -
I'm bored and you didn't tell me what girl I might like means

KSI -
Leaving.

Bethany -
But daddy :(

KSI -
Don't call me that

Bethany -
It makes you text me back though :)

KSI -
You right, you right

Bethany -
Soooo

KSI -
Eh I'll tell you some other time

Bethany -
Dick

KSI -
So you bored tho??

Bethany -
Yeahhhhhh

KSI -
Wanna come over, I don't have shit to do today

Bethany -
Yay! Am I coming to you or you gonna pick me up?

KSI -
I'll come get you

Bethany -
I'll send you my location

KSI -
Cool I'll be over in 20 ish??

Bethany -
I'll be ready and waiting

KSI -
See ya then boo

Bethany -
See ya then fuqboi

KSI -
Aw I thought you'd gotten over that

Bethany -
Not yet, sorry

I turned off my phone and put it in my short pocket. I went to my room and hopped in the shower. It was a short shower so I got out with 15 minutes to spare. I blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on a pair of jeans and a white crop top. My eyeliner wasn't going well so I rubbed it off and put on more casual makeup. By 11 I was ready and had 5 minutes left. Ready and waiting like I promised. There was a knock on my door not long after I sat down. Happily I got up and grabbed my phone. I opened the door to JJ and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Beth." He smiled pulling out of the hug.

"Hey fuckboy." I smirked as he rolled his eyes. We walked down to the elevator as I texted Katie telling her I was with JJ. As I went to my home screen I realised I had 34 messages on tinder. Can't be asked.

"Not gonna answer those?" He asked.

"Nah, you set the standards to high J." I smiled up at him.

"I know B, I know." He nodded. Cocky prick. I laughed as we stepped out of the elevator. He opened the main entrance door for me and I curtsied making him laugh before walking outside. Instantly my eyes were met with a pretty flashy car, I'm not good with cars so I had no clue what it was but it looked cool. He opened the passenger door for me before walking around and getting in the drivers seat. We drove listening to music for 20-ish minutes before arriving at a huge house. Wow ok I guess girls could be gold digging off him.

"You live here alone?" I gawped at the house in front of us.

"No, I live with Josh, Simon and Vik." He chuckled as we stepped out the car.

"Oh, that makes more sense." I smiled shyly, embarrassed at what now seemed like a stupid thing to ask.

"You coming?" He grinned as he held open the door to their huge house.

"Yeah." I nodded making my way inside.