Part 6- Irrelevant

Bethany's POV-

"So... What's JJ's dating history like?" I asked Katie.

"Fuck Bethany, why do you wanna know?" She laughed.

"Trying to prove a point." I shrugged.

"Fine, um where should I start?" She asked me.

"Just serious relationships, they're the only ones that really matter." I said, she nodded and thought for a moment.

"Well obviously there was Seana, she's the main girl that people remember. She was one of the first girls to be on his channel and his first YouTube official girlfriend. They were great together. But I just don't think Jide was ready for that. He ended up cheating on her and they broke up shortly after. They dated for about 2 years and he was... destroyed, I guess that's the right word.  There was Lois, she was the only other girl who he was YouTube official with I guess. They broke up November and I never found out why. He never told any of us but I think the guys he lives with know. Theses story's may make him seem like a bad guy B but I swear he isn't. Once you get to know him." She scanned my face clearly looking for a reaction. I just nodded and walked into my room. I had a plan. Admittedly and evil one but it would be fun... for me. I was gonna see JJ as much as possible and mess with him, just a little. If he continues to be my friend even when I'm messing with his head and probably his heart then maybe he ain't as much of a fuqboi as I thought. I smiled at my evil plan and hopped into the shower. I got out and put on my bra and pants. My laptop sat lonely on an empty screen. I groaned and picked it up, I should probably do some work. About half way into me working Katie came in.

"Why do you work so attractively?" She laughed.

"I do not Kay." I rolled my eyes.

"No seriously, ok pass me ya phone." She put her hand out and I reluctantly placed my phone in her hand. I looked up disapprovingly as she took a photo and then she passed me back my phone.

"See that doesn't count, your good at taking instagrams. I mean you should be I've made you do it for the past 3 years." I smiled, causing Katie to let out a small laugh.

"Just post it ya smexy idiot, also here's your tea." She shook her head, placed down my mug and left the room. I thought about it and ended up posting it because it was a good photo.

 I thought about it and ended up posting it because it was a good photo

Bethany.IX - Work is boring, don't do it kids you'll end up sad and bored 😒📝
431 comments
KSI - Oh yeah that's how I look when I'm bored too
Bethany.IX - What like a sad white girl?? @KSI
KSI - @Bethany.IX exactly 😂
SDMN_chxk - Who is this irrelevant bitch talking to JJ???

I laughed at JJ's comment and just ignored the random hate. What can you do? People are gonna hate you not matter what. As I carried on work JJ texted me.

Fuqboi:
F - ugh some fans are so touchy, please ignore those random hate comments
B - Already doing that boo
F - Good, they don't actually mean any harm they're just protective
B - So it's like having millions of clingy girlfriends??
F - Pretty much 😒
B - Well... that sounds like a you problem 😂 Now leave me to work
F - aight, also...
B - Yes I have thought of something but you're not allowed to know, that's the fun of it
F - Fun for who exactly??
B - me!
F - Yay
B - Alright ttyl
B - Oh! Do you wanna get lunch tomorrow??
F - Why?
B - because I like food
F - eh sure, when?
B - I'll come pick you up at like 1?
F - See ya then Bee
B - see ya then fuqboi x

I turned off my phone and placed it back onto my side table. I looked back at my work and continued writing the paragraph I was on. By 10 pm I had finished all my work. I put my laptop back onto my desk and plugged it in to charge. I turned off my main lights and turned on my lamp. Time to get some rest, big day of being a bitch ahead of me tomorrow.