Part 28- Magazine

(3 months later)
Bethany's POV-

I rolled over into JJ. He lightly laughed and wrapped his arm around me. I slowly lifted my head and adjusted my eyes the the sunshine. It was summer. I love summer. Me and JJ have a trip to Barbados in a few weeks but before that I had a magazine coming out! An article all about me. I had already seen what the cover was gonna look like and had a photo to post today. Oh shit the photo. I pulled JJ's arm off me, he groaned and turned over to cuddle the pillow. Sitting cross legged on the side of the bed I scrolled through my camera roll and selected the photo before writing my little paragraph.

 Sitting cross legged on the side of the bed I scrolled through my camera roll and selected the photo before writing my little paragraph

Bethany.IX - AND HERE IT IS! 🙈 I am officially on the cover of a magazine 😁 This is being sold all over the place in all of Europe! 🌎 Annnndddd in America 🤙 So pick up a copy and support ya girl ❤️ Thank you to @Roobsthephotochick for the sexy photo 📸 And a huge thanks to @KatieAirey for being my management (her last name I know ahhhhh) 🤞 And to all of my friends for support 💓 So pick up a copy and find out some random stuff about me 😇
6,438 comments
KSI - Yessss so proud of you babe 😁❤️
SDMN.IX - omg JJ CALLED HER BABE 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
Taliamarmusic - So proud of my girl #Tethanyisreal 😇😘
KatieAirey - Couldn't be prouder ☺️❤️
Roobsthephotochick - Ahh you look so good I can't believe how good you are doing atm 💗

"You called me babe, online?" I questioned.

"Yeah can't be asked to hide it much, I mean we won't outright say it but it's good to ease the fandom into it. Looks like they are reacting well." He laughed pointing at the comment from SDMN.IX, pretty sweet.

"Okay, babe." I smiled, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Okay, babe." He chuckled before getting up and slipping on some shorts. I got up and pulled on one of his shirts. We wandered through to the kitchen and made ourselves some cereal before sitting down on the sofa and watching TV. JJ practically lived in my flat now, though he spent filming time at the Sidemen household, "I can't wait to spend forever like this." He hummed before tenseing up, "what? I didn't say that."

"What was that? You wanna spend forever like this? Is that a proposal Mr Olatunji?" I laughed.

"No, when I propose it'll be much better than this." He snorted.

"Thought you wanted to spend forever like this." I smiled.

"Of fuck off, you know what I mean." He laughed making me laugh.

"So you wanna get married some day?" I asked once we had stopped laughing.

"Of course." He smiled kissing me on gently on the lips.