Part 14- Valentines

Bethany's POV-

I woke up to an empty space beside me. Oh. I rolled over to pick up my phone. That's when I  saw the pink sticky note on my phone.

Got to go get your present for valentines, left it at the house yesterday. Be back soon x

He got me a valentines present? We aren't dating so why? I mean it's cute though. Just as I put on my silk dressing gown there was knock on the door. I wandered into the living room and while passing Katie's room saw her and Cal cuddled up. I also saw a small pandora bag by the bed, Aw Cal brought her jewellery. Cute. Anyway I walked to the door and jumped as I opened it to a giant teddy bear.

"Happy valentines!" JJ's muffled voice came from the other side.

"What the hell J! This is sick." I laughed as he wandered into the flat. He flopped the teddy into a corner and I immediately ran to sit on it.

"It's huge! I love it!" I squealed as I cuddled the bear. I heard a phone snap a picture and ran from my cuddle to grab his phone. He held it above his head as I jumped to grab the phone.

"You look cute it's fine." He laughed.

"Well then send it to me!" I giggled as I gave up jumping for the phone and sat back down next to my bear. My phone buzzed and I looked at the photo, "can I post it and say you gave it to me?" I asked being cautious of how much he wanted in the public.

"Sure, I want credit for this amazing present." He chuckled falling down next to me and hanging his arm around my shoulders.

" He chuckled falling down next to me and hanging his arm around my shoulders

Bethany.IX - Thank you @KSI for my valentines gift! ❤️ Who says you need a man to get presents this year (just claim one on the 13th, you can ditch him later) 😉⭐️
5,766 comments
KSI - You're very welcome Bee ❤️🙌 Also don't ditch me, that'd be mean 😂
Ministar101 - Ok seriously what the hell, I hate this ship 😵😒
SDMN.chick - @Ministar101 Sameee 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Sarahclose - Cutiesss 😚😇
Emilygeere - Sweet! I want one 😋❤️
Freyanightingale - @Ministar101 @SDMN.chick lighten up its V-day for gods sake 😂😘
Wrotetobae - Ahhh my fave shippp ❤️❤️❤️

I turned to JJ. And planted a kiss on his cheek. He just placed another kiss on my forehead in return.

"Thank you J. I love it." I smiled.

"Good, I knew you would. It's a very you thing to love." He laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips, you're a very me thing to love I thought. Then standing up and offering me his hand I giggled as an idea popped into my head, "let's make pancakes!" I smiled and we made some pretty good pancakes. We covered them in golden syrup and strawberry's before sitting down and eating. Our laughing must've woken Katie and Cal as they came out of Katie's room sleepily and joined us. They sat down and we gave them pancakes. As we sat Cal turned to Katie and got down on one knee. FUCK WAS HE GONNA PROPOSE! My heart.

"Katie, we have been dating for 5 years and I can't imagine my life any other way and I practically live with you. So I wanted to ask you more than one question today. Number one, will you move in with me? And two," he pulled a box out of his pocket, "Katie will you marry me?" Katie's hands covered her mouth and tears prickled in her eyes.

"Cal yes, fucking yes!" She squealed as he stood up and slid the ring onto her hand. Me and JJ cheered as the pair pulled into a kiss.

"Yes! But now I need a new roomie!" I pouted making everyone laugh.

"I'll move in for a bit and help you find someone." JJ smiled.

"Stop having a moment you two. It's our moment!" Katie sassed making us laugh.

•••

I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram with JJ laying beside me doing the same. Then I scrolled past Katie's post, Aww my heart!!!

KatieMerakk - 14/02/18 the day the love of my life proposed 💍 @Calfreezy is everything I will ever need and now it is set in stone (diamond to be exact) 😏💎 I want to thank every single one of our friends and Cal's fans that have support our jou...

KatieMerakk - 14/02/18 the day the love of my life proposed 💍 @Calfreezy is everything I will ever need and now it is set in stone (diamond to be exact) 😏💎 I want to thank every single one of our friends and Cal's fans that have support our journey ❤️ I will continue sharing this incredible journey with you ⭐️ I hope that you will all continue to enjoy us as a duo 😘 From now until death do us part, he will be my one and only 💏
3,456 comments
Freyanightingale- Ahh can't wait for dress shopping 👰💍
Emilygeere - Congrats Guys ❤️❤️
Callux - Yay! Congrats 🙌⭐️
Calsqueezy - Aw Yay I cant wait for dress photos and cute couple pics 😂❤️

They are too cute!

"Hey Bee, wanna go out to dinner with Josh, Freya, Ethan and Emily?" JJ asked.

"Sure, when?" I asked.

"8.00?" He said.

"Sure." I smiled kissing him on the cheek and hopping up to get dressed.

•••

At around 7.30 I slipped on my black dress and pulled a few baby hairs out of my bun. I stepped into the living room where JJ was stood in a button up top and some jeans waiting for me.

"You look perfect." He smiled offering his hand.

"I do not." I blushed intertwining my hand with his.

"You do." He kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy valentines." I smiled.

"Happy valentines." He pecked me on the lips before we headed out to dinner.