Part 9- Baking

Bethany's POV-

My head is fucking pounding. I groaned rolling over and squinting my eyes because the sun was too bright. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. 11.35, ugh too early. I scrolled through my notifications, tagged in a tweet, another tweet, and Instagram, ew... a text from JJ and a text from Joe. I opened my texts and typed out a short reply.

Joe:
J - Had fun last night, we should meet up again soon x
B - Sure, busy schedule atm but will find some spare time somewhere x

I hit myself on the forehead, why did I give him my number? I don't wanna meet up with him, I just wanted to piss of JJ. Actually you know what, he's a good guy. Better than fuqboi, I should at least give it a go. But I'll do that some other time. Then my phone buzzed again.

Joshua:
J - Um I was filming a baking video with Simon and we don't know what we've done, help?
B - I'll be over in 20 x
J - THANK YOU

I laughed at these idiots. I rolled out of bed and put on a hoodie with my black ripped jeans. I slipped on my Jordans before walking into the living room.

"She's alive!" Katie laughed as I walked out. She was sat with Cal watching something on TV. He just turned and smiled to me which I returned.

"Barely, I have to go save the boys. Be back soon." I grabbed my keys and walked past ruffling her hair. I wandered out the flat and down to the elevator. I made it outside and realised I had Katie's keys. Eh whatever I love her Lambo anyway so... I'm gonna borrow it. It's for a good cause! I swear. I got in with a small smirk on my face, I fucking love this car. After just enjoying sitting in it I made my way to the Sidemen house.

I got to the house at 12.15. This is a fast car. I knocked on the door and Josh opened it, covered in flour and what I think was egg.

"She's here!" He yelled towards the kitchen before motioning me in. I walked in to a messy fucking kitchen and the camera still on. Ok, guess I'm on camera now.

"And here is the girl who is gonna fix all this." Simon smiled towards the camera.

"Hey, I said I was gonna help. I'm not a miracle worker. But also, WHAT THE FUCK KINDA CAKE YOU MAKING?" I suddenly yelled causing both the boys to laugh.

"Um, it's meant to be Victoria sponge." Josh almost whispered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok. Well, it's not." I stated.

"We got that far." Simon smirked.

"Fucking hell, we need to clean up before making anything else." I laughed still baffled at how you could possibly make this much mess. Then I felt an egg crack over my head. That. Huge. Twat.

"Oops. I dropped it." Simon said struggling not to laugh.

"I am gonna kill you!" I half yelled half laughed before chasing after Simon, bag of flour in hand. Josh, instead of helping, grabbed the camera and followed me and Simon as we ran around the house laughing like hyenas. Eventually we ran into JJ's room, he seemed surprised to see me but I didn't make eye contact. In fact I deliberately avoided his eye line.

"Nah! Don't get flour in my room!" He yell-laughed. Simon shrugged and ran into the bathroom. He got himself cornered. Slowly I walked over to him and poured flower all down him, "or in there!" JJ yelled. Oops. Me, Simon and Josh all just burst into a guy of giggles as JJ came in utterly pissed off with us.

"Whoops, it was an accident. Honest." I pouted walking over to JJ.

"You're such a twat." He shook his head a smile breaking into his face.

"So you forgive me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I guess." He sighed still smiling like an idiot.

"Yay!" The two other boys laughed. Making me laugh. And then making JJ laugh.

"What the hell is going on! I'm trying to record?" Vik came in with an angry look on his face that ultimately broke into a smile when he realised what had been going on, "you're such idiots." He laughed walking back out of the room.

"We are gonna go get in our showers, have fun getting clean." Josh chuckled running off.

"Fuck, I'm gonna he covered in egg until I get home." I groaned as the two boys ran out. Utter wankers.

"You could use my shower," He said and I went to say thank you but he stopped me, "if you tell me why you're ignoring me." I looked to my feet and tried to walk out but he put his arm out and stopped my leaving.

"Look it ain't my fault you're being a fuckboy. Talking to that girl and getting her number right in front of me. And I know that you don't know or can't fucking comprehend that I fucking like you but I do! And it hurt JJ, You were being a twat." I breathed after finishing my rant. Oh. I probably shouldn't have said that.

"You like me then?" He smirked his stupid fucking charming smirk.

"Shouldn't you be talking to the waitress?" I snapped.

"I don't like her Bee. She's bare bitchy. And anyway, you like me?" He said stepping closer to me.

"Well... maybe." I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks so I looked down at my feet. He didn't say anything. Well shit. I just had to go and.. he lifted up my chin so I was looking him in the eyes.

"Well I like you too egg head." He smiled causing me to laugh slightly. Then he started leaning in. We were gonna kiss. FUCKING YES!

"Beth! You can use my shower! I felt kinda bad!" Simon yelled down the hall. We both stepped back and I walked past him to go get a shower. Fuck you Simon Minter, you ruined the moment.