Part 26- Sorry

Bethany's POV -

I woke up, still wrapped in JJ's arms on the sofa. I looked around, everyone must have gone up stairs after our second movie. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning princess." He spoke in a sexy morning voice, a soft smile on his face.

"Morning." I smiled, attaching my lips back onto his. His warm hand pulling my face closer, making the kiss deepen. Then there was a knock on the door. We both pulled away and JJ groaned. I laughed and hopped up, I wandered over to the door and opened it. Joe's mum? JJ wandered over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, resting his chin on my head.

"Hello?" I questioned. Sorry but what the hell is she doing here.

"I- I just wanted to apologise for Joseph. I know nothing can fix what he's done but I wanted to get you something, because he is in so much trouble. It was unacceptable." She smiled her sweet smile and handed me a small present. I returned the smile.

"Don't worry, he did no real harm. And while we are apologising. I am sorry about JJ." I said which caused up both to have a little laugh.

"What was I meant to do then?" JJ retaliated but I just shook my head and kissed him on the cheek. He rolled his eyes and returned to hugging me.

"No, he has a point. Any way dear, I have to go. Again I am deeply sorry." She spoke softly before wandering away. I closed the door and wandered back through to the living room. I opened the bag she had handed me and picked up the small box inside. I opened it to a dainty necklace and matching earrings, how sweet.

I studied the jewellery before closing the box and placing it back into the bag

"Now, what was I doing? Oh yeah." I smiled and leaned back into a kiss with JJ.