Part 11- Social media

Bethany's POV-
The live stream finished and I sat watching various videos. JJ might be editing or something. I don't know ok, how does YouTube work? Then I heard running down the stairs. JJ ran in and picked me up off the sofa. I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist so I didn't fall. He started kissing me and I rested my hands over his shoulders as he pushed me up against the wall my legs still wrapped around him. He pulled away smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I lightly laughed at his stupid grin.

"You know I mentioned you in the livestream?" He asked, where was this going?

"Yeah." I replied cautiously.

"Check your insta." JJ smiled nodding towards my phone. I dropped down, landing my feet on the ground. Slowly I wandered to my phone and opened my Instagram. Fucking hell.

"Is this a joke?" I said completely shocked.

"No, I guess they found you. Like a lot of them. Plus you're beautiful so... I can claim an Instagram model has a crush on me." JJ laughed as I stared down at my phone. 8.5 million followers. How the fuck does that even happen??? And so many comments and likes. Holy shit.

"J, this is insane." I was still in shock as I walked over to him.

"You're insane... ly beautiful." He smirked.

"Fuck off." I joked hitting him in the arm.

"You love it." He shook his head.

"Indeed I do." I grinned pulling him into a kiss. We stood making out for a bit before pulling away.

"Movie?" He asked.

"Sounds good." I nodded falling onto the sofa. He sat down next to me and his arm went around my shoulder. I snuggled into his chest as he chose a movie. We decided on white chicks, a fucking bomb movie. We sat and laughed and all felt right for once. As the movie ended I got a text from Katie.

Twat I live with:
T - Have you seen ya insta???
B - I know it's fucking insane!
T - looks like you'll be needing management 😏
B - what are you on about??
T - c'mon let me at least try, if nothing happens then that's chill but I do have a business degree and remember when I managed Cal while he was looking for a new manager. Pleaseeee!!
B - Sure whatever you idiot
T - YAY!!!
B - but if you ent helpful you can fuck off
T - when you get home we'll set up business emails and shit but for now... YAYYYY
B - Aight twat see you when I get home xx
T - see ya then xx

"She alright?" JJ asked.

"Yeah, looks like I have management now." I shrugged.

"Fucking hell, go you." He laughed.

"We should celebrate." I smirked turning to face him.

"And I like where this is going." He replied. I attached my lips to his before grabbing his hand and dragging him upstairs into his room.

•••

My head lay on his chest just listening to his heart beat.

"Are you just going to forget me now?" I asked, I didn't mean to say it out loud but I couldn't help but wonder.

"I don't think I could forget you if I tried, especially not now." He said twirling my hair around his finger.

"Good." I smiled.

"Good." He hummed in response. Then the door opened. I quickly pulled the covers up over my chest. Simon Minter.

"Too late mate, should have tried to ruin a moment about an hour ago." I said making both Simon and JJ laugh.

"Very funny but I was wondering if you wanted anything from Nando's?" He asked.

"Oh hell yeah." Me and JJ said in sync. Our orders were also the same causing us to laugh. We put on some clothes before going downstairs to join everyone else. Simon went out to get food and came back at around 6.00. We ate and spoke occasionally I pulled my hood down to cover my neck that was covered in marks, and every time I did JJ would smile over at me. By 7.00 I decided I should go home, JJ offered to drive but I declined because I should really get Katie's car back before she notices. I waved goodbye to everyone and kissed JJ goodbye which caused whistles from the boys that I just laughed off. I drove home and got back to the flat at about 7.30. When I got in me and Katie did some businesses shit. We stopped businessing at about 10.00 so I hopped in the shower and got into bed. Just as I was snuggling down my phone buzzed.

Fuqboi:
F - This is normally when you go to bed so night Bee x
B - Perfect timing, night fuqboi x

I smiled and snuggled down into the covers. Something about this boy made him take over my mind. He was amazing, but also probably a fuqboi. Guess I'll have to find out the hard way.