Part 15- Innocent

Bethany's POV-

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up. I was intertwined with JJ on a sofa? Who's fucking sofa... Oh I'm at Ethan and Emily's flat. As I moved to grab my phone JJ only pulled me closer in to his chest.

"J. I have to get my phone, I think Katie's texting me." I giggled as he continued to cuddle me tightly.

"No, I'm comfy. Stay babe." He mumbled sleepily. My heart skipped a beat. Babe. I like it, especially coming from him. I struggle but manage to get my arm over to the coffee table while maintaining the cuddle. Then I checked my phone.

Engaged twat that I no longer live with:
E - Me and Cal found a flat and have placed the deposit. Can you and your boyfriend (JJ) help us with moving in a couple weeks time x
B - Sure (ain't my boyfriend tho) x Are you staying here or at Cals until you move? X
E - Prolly Cal's x
B - Sure, ttyl xx

I turned off my phone and turned back to JJ who had fallen back asleep, his arms like a vice keeping me close to him. I smiled and snuggled down into his chest.

•••

"Aww, they are too cute." I heard Emily coo.

"Did you see the bear he got her? It's nice to see him like this with a girl, she's really changed him." Freya added. Then I stretched and pretended I hadn't heard them.

"Morning." I croaked sleepily. JJ waking up too but keeping his arms around my waist. Then I saw the girls, Josh was cooking in the kitchen and Ethan was hugging Emily from behind.

"What are you looking at?" JJ groaned at the girls and Ethan.

"Nothing." Freya giggled walking over to where Josh was cooking and talking to him. Ethan and Emily also wandered towards the kitchen. JJ then managed to completely lift me off his chest causing me to squeal and giggle. He then dropped me over the back of the sofa and onto the wood floor, closer to the kitchen at least.

"Dick." I laughed rubbing my butt.

"You love it." He smiled joining me and wrapping his arm around my waist. We joined everyone at the table. Josh made us all bacon and eggs which was actually pretty decent. At about 11am JJ called me and him an Uber. We got back to my flat at around 11.30 and I instantly went to my room to get changed.

"Bee! You wanna go shopping today?" JJ yelled as I was getting changed out of my dinner outfit.

"Sure, why not? Only if you take cute photos of me for Instagram!" I laughed.

"Obviously, we'll take some before we leave!" He replied. I took off my makeup and re applied some lighter stuff. I put on a white crop top and my white sheer skirt, obviously I put white shorts under. I pulled on my ankle socks and white Jordan's. All white because I'm feeling them summer vibes. It was actually a really warm day for February so I didn't bother with covering up a lot. As I checked myself in the mirror I popped a piece of bubble gum in my mouth, I always have it on my vanity. I stepped out and JJ's eyes traveled my body.

"So? You gonna take those photos?" I giggled.

"Yeah, lets go to the balcony. It's a nice day." He said seeming to re focus. We wandered out to the balcony and I passed JJ my phone. While he was taking photos I got bored a blew a bubble with my gum, "that looks sick! Try not to burst it." He laughed as he took another photo. After we had taken a few (hundred) photos we went back inside.

"I'm gonna post the gum one." I smiled.

"Good also, put on a jacket." He shook his head and passed me my black denim jacket. I shook my head and put it on in compliance.

Bethany

Bethany.IX - Feeling all innocent and shit in my all white outfit 😇 Jokes on you! I'm not innocent at all 😈 Photo creds: @KSI
5,324 comments
KSI - You're welcome, I actually made you look half decent for once 🙌😘
Bethany.IX - Suck my dick @KSI
Minimissminter - Seriously who and why? She's so butters
Miniminter7 - And yet when I ask him for a photo he makes me look like shit... fair 😒
Bethany.IX - @Miniminter7 maybe you're just less photogenic than me 😉😏

I replied to and liked a few comments as me and JJ stood in the lift. After I'd finished I slipped my phone into my pocket. My hand rested on my thigh. As we stood in silence I felt JJ's hand brush over mine. I moved my hand away from my thigh and then JJ intertwined his hand with mine. It felt like butterflies had gone mad in my stomach. My face became hot, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I turned my face to the floor but didn't let go of his hand.

"The floor very interesting Bee?" He lightly laughed.

"No. I'd just rather you didn't see me looking like a tomato." I laughed in return.

"Aw I like ya little tomato face." He smiled as I turned to face him. The doors opened and we walked out to where my car was. He grabbed the keys out of my pocket and walked round to the drivers side.

"Mate what the hell. My car. Let me drive." I acted offended.

"You're the lady. I wanna drive." He smirked and opened the driver door. I crossed my arms and pouted, "get in princess." He rolled his eyes. And I laughed and got in to the passenger side.