Part 10- Promise

Bethany's POV-

I hopped out the shower and put on some of the spare clothes Simon had left for me. I put on the joggers and rolled them at the waist band so they didn't fall off. Then I pulled on the oversized hoodie and rolled the sleeves to my wrists. As I walked to go back downstairs JJ grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

"So where were we?" He smirked biting his lip.

"Eh too late Simon ruined it, maybe another time." I smiled walking out the room.

"SIMON IMMA KILL YOU!" JJ yelled causing me to laugh.

"WHAT DID I DO!" Simon yelled back.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW!" JJ shouted making me laugh even more. These two. I rolled my eyes and jogged down the stairs. I wandered into the kitchen but quickly walked away because it was still a mess. I turned around and bumped into Josh who was ending his terrible baking video. He motioned me into the shot.

"So anyway thank you for watching. Sorry Bethany for Simon's behaviour and sorry you guys because we never actually made a cake." He smiled.

"Well at least you can put gone wrong in the title now." I laughed before continuing into the living room. Vik was downstairs watching TV so I sat down next to him and watched what he was watching. After 10 minutes JJ still hadn't come down stairs. So being the clingy friend I am I snap-chatted him.

KSI

Bethany -
Where are you?? Like Vik's cool and all but I'd rather spend time with ya

Bethany -Where are you?? Like Vik's cool and all but I'd rather spend time with ya

KSI -
Still upstairs, you made me sad :(

Bethany -
I'm sorry boo

KSI -
Stahp calling me boo and come upstairs

Bethany -
Ok BOO

KSI -
Well you sound like a Joe Weller video

Bethany -
???

KSI -
Oh right you don't watch his shit NM

Bethany -
Fucks sake always leaving me outta ya jokes

KSI -
Just come up stairs mateee

Bethany -
Oh I just got mate zoned

KSI -
Bee hurry da fuq up

Bethany -
Aight fuqboi

KSI -
🙄

I laughed to myself before putting my phone in my pocket. I jogged upstairs and made my way to JJ's room.

"Wagwan J." I smiled wandering into his room.

"Hey." He returned the smile looking up from his phone.

"Sorry that I made you sad, it is Si's fault tho." I lightly laughed.

"Mmhmm. Still a little pissed at him." JJ rolled his eyes but had a small smirk on his face.

"Well I do feel humbled. If a kiss means that much to you," I bit my lip and walked over to where JJ sat and straddled his hips, "then your wish is my demand." He licked his lips as I leant in. "But then again, I'm still not sure if you're a fuckboy or not." I pulled away.

"Fucks sake Bee. I am not a fuckboy. That is a promise." He rested his hands on my thighs.

"Well J, if you promise..." I placed my hand on my chin and pretended to think.

"Bee I swear to fucking god. Kiss me." He stared straight into my eyes. I let out a light laugh, maybe I had been teasing too long, "or not." He sighed. Then I grabbed the side of his face and slammed his lips onto mine. He seemed shocked at first but soon relaxed into the kiss, his hands wrapping around my waist. Wow. I mean fucking wow. The kiss was electric. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't bring forks near that kiss because mate you would die. Ok that was a stupid metaphor but you get my point. The kiss deepened and we rolled over so JJ was above me. His lips moved to my neck, definitely leaving a hickey. Then just as JJ's hand pulled at the bottom of my shirt, his warm hand sending shivers down my spine, Simon fucking Minter entered as if on cue

"Are you- Oh um. Well this is awkward." Simon said causing me to break the kiss because I was laughing. JJ just groaned and fell onto the bed beside me as I laughed.

"What do you want then?" He rolled his eyes in a jokey way.

"Are you coming to film cards against humanity?" Simon asked.

"Yeah I'll be on in 5." JJ got up of the bed and sat down on his chair, "Bee you can either go home or stay here."

"Oh um how long will filming take?" I asked.

"It's a live stream. So maybe an hour." He shrugged.

"I'll wait downstairs." I smiled before hopping off the bed and leaving, but not before placing a kiss on JJ's cheek. He just smiled in response as he put on his headphones. I went downstairs and turned on the TV connecting it to YouTube. I started watching their livestream. It was good but I got bored so I decided to play a little game.

KSI

Bethany -
You think I'm cute?

I looked up to the screen to see JJ check his phone. All the boys laughed and told him not to but he said it was important. Sure fuqboi, sure.

KSI
KSI -
What?
Yeah why??

Bethany -
Like adorable cute or like I wanna push you up against a wall cute??

KSI -
We both know it's the second one 😂

Bethany -
Good. Cause I want you to push me up against a wall and do whatever you want to me. Sound good??

KSI -
Sounds amazing but don't put that kinda stuff in my head while I'm trying to film

Bethany -
What stuff J? I didn't say anything though if I was gonna say something it'd probably be that if Simon hadn't walked in then I would not be wearing this many clothes right now

KSI -
Fuck. Look I'm trying to stream, later Bee.

Bethany -
Is that a promise?

KSI -
You know it ;)

I looked up at the screen and saw JJ lick his lips before turning off the phone.

"And finally he's back in the room." Simon laughed.

"Oi shut up. You are not in my good books right now." JJ rolled his eyes.

"I haven't done anything." Simon defended before they continued the game.