Chapter 5

*Six Months Later*

As I stand in front of Panda in the same uniform I wore only a few months ago, I can't help but feel a lot more confident. The crop top is a lot tighter around my chest, showing off the abs I had been working on and the muscles in my arm quite nicely. The shorts are a little tighter around my legs and ass, shaping my butt to make it look bigger. Even with the panda ears, I can't help but think I actually look good in this.

Panda walks around me, looking me up and down as he lets his eyes following the curves of my body. He then stops in front of me and smirks at me. "You definitely fill out that uniform well, though you still look young. However, we've recently picked up some new costumers that will help us out with keeping your age a secret."

"Have you told them about Evan yet," Ryan asks. Ryan and Bryce are standing behind me in the middle of Panda's office, both of them telling me that they wanted to show me that they would always support me.

"Not yet, but I will tell them soon. For now though, I'm going to set you up to work in the late after noon, before the club actually opens. You'll be working part time, and setting up for the show, and training. You'll mainly be working with Bryce and Smitty for now."

"Smitty?"

"He's our bartender," Ryan tells me.

"Do you understand everything that I've told you," Panda asks. His gaze on me makes me feel small, and it feels as if he is trying to announce his dominance over me.

I quickly take a deep breath before I smile and say, "Yes sir."

"Good. Now, why don't you go introduce yourself to Smitty before you leave. As far as I know, you haven't gotten the chance to meet anyone else around the apartment complex."

"That's our fault, Jiggly," Ryan quickly says. "We were so focused on making sure that he got the right body type that we didn't introduce him to anyone else."

Panda goes around his desk and sits down. "It doesn't matter. Now is the perfect time for him to start meeting everyone, starting with the person he will be working with the most." He starts typing something on his computer as he then says, "Make sure to be here at one tomorrow, and I suggest coming up with a stage name as well."

"A stage name?"

"You know, a name that you'll go by if you ever go on stage. Something the costumers will call you. We don't have anyone here work without one."

I look behind me to Ryan and Bryce, and while Bryce is just staring at the ground, Ryan is smiling at me. "I go by OhmWerker, for a play on home wrecker, and Bryce goes by Kitten, due to him loving cats."

I look down and start thinking of what I could be called instead of Evan. As I start changing my clothes, many things start going through my mind, and somehow, my parents come back into my mind. I start thinking about the company my dad use to work for. He designed cars for them, and he was pretty much obsessed with all the details that went into making them, and told me about all the parts in them. Out of all of them though, one part sticks out in my mind. "Vanos," I say as I pull my shirt down.

"What," Panda asks. "What's a Vanos?"

"It's a car part that was used in the engines for BMWs. I want that to be my stage name."

Panda raises an eyebrow and looks at me, confusion written all over his face. However, he then looks back at his computer and says, "Alright, but we'll change the spelling up a bit so if people see your name, they think of you and not a car. We'll just add another S." He looks back to him computer and starts typing again. "Now, go meet Smitty and Bryce will take you home today. Ohm is on tonight."