Chapter 48

*Warning* Smut

The next month went by so fast that it feels like a blur to me. Dates, work, worries, everything just feels as if it just, flew by me. If Jon hadn't called me this morning, happy as all hell, I wouldn't have even remembered that today was my birthday. I'm finally eighteen.

We had been excited for today for such a long time, and I honestly couldn't wait for night to roll around. He and I had quite a few things planned, and we were finally going to go out tonight. It was only last week that he had finally gotten comfortable with me and we finally told our friends about us, so we were looking forward to going out in public again.

We had a simple date planned out, it being a dinner and movie type of date, but that was honestly all I needed for tonight to feel special. Well, that and some time with my Jon.

Anyways, as I waited for the time to pass, I ended up doing some work for my online classes for the first time in a while and I watched some TV. However, both of these quickly got boring, so I decided to do something else. Out of boredom, I decided to spin around the pole a few times, just for fun. The fun finally ends when I hear a knock at my door, which I quickly run over to answer. As soon as I open the door, I happily wrap my arms around Jon's neck and give him a few pecks. With a smile, I tell him, "Just let me grab my phone and the charger and we'll head out," before I walk to my bedroom. I quickly rip the charger out of the wall and grab my phone before I walk back to my living room, where I see Jon just staring at the pole.

"Why do you have that in here?"

"Why do you think," I laugh as I close the bedroom door. "This is an apartment complex for a strip club. That pole is in everyone's apartment."

"Do you even know how to use it?"

I smirk at him before I walk behind him and close the front door. I then walk by him, dropping my charger on the coffee table and turning on my phone. As I scroll through my music, I plug my phone into the stereo and turn up the volume. I smile when I see the song "Porn Star Dancing" by My Darkest Days, and decide to play this song. As soon as the music starts, I turn to face the pole and simply start to walk around it, one hand wrapped around it as my body leans away a bit. Once the track starts to pick up, I jump up and wrap my other hand around the pole, bringing my body close as I wrap my legs around the pole. I carefully move my legs up as I spin around the pole until I'm upside down and I'm starting to lose a little speed. However, before I could lose enough to the point where it's noticeable, I pull my legs in and fix myself so that I have one leg wrapped around the pole and the other is out a little, and slowly let myself fall to the ground, switching so that my legs are under me again. As soon as my legs touch the ground, I jump back up and start to dance around the pole, using it as more of a prop. I swing my hips to the beat of the music, doing simple spins around the pole, and only do a trick at the end of the song. Nothing too crazy, but just enough to show him that I know what I'm doing.

Once I'm done with my little routine, ending with me spinning all the way down to the floor, onto my back, and crossing my legs, keeping one bent and one straight out, I look over to Jon and see him just staring at me with wide eyes and his jaw hanging open. I laugh before I push myself off of the floor and walk over to my phone, pulling it off of the AUX cord just before the next song could play.

I then walk over to him with a smirk on my face and I kiss his cheek before I ask, "Does that answer your question?" Before he could even move, I start walking back to the door and open it, walking out and waiting around the corner for him. Once he finally walks out, I lock the door and he takes my arm before walking me out to the truck.

The night continued on as any of our normal dates had gone. A movie that we hardly paid attention to as we messed with each other and making fun of the part we actually did pay attention to. After the movie ended, he took me to a nicer restaurant for dinner. He did all he could to make me feel special today, and I did all I could to let him know that it was okay to be seen with me. I guess he hadn't felt completely comfortable with us being out in public, but I could at least see that he was trying. Which is why I wanted to make this easier for him.