Chapter 6

*WARNING* This chapter contains drug usage!

--------------------------------------------

*Almost Two Years Later*

"Alright, we have a whiskey on rocks, two beers, a Long Island iced tea, and four shots of fireball," I say as I put all the drink in front of the four men in front of me.

"Thanks Vanoss," one of the men say as he takes a quickly drink of his beer. "And make sure that all of this is put on the tab."

"Anything for our men in blue," I say, flashing a smile.

"Anything ha," one of the other men say before he reaches over and gently starts to run his hand up the back of my thigh, trying to reach for my ass.

I quickly slap it away and say, "Not that, Officer Nova. You know the rules; you can look, but don't touch."

"But it's so tempting," he says, leaning back in his seat. "I've been looking since they put you on the floor. I just want a taste."

I roll my eyes. "With that being said, you boys just got cut off. Enjoy the rest of the show."

When I walk away, I hear Nova start to whine, saying that he wasn't saying anything that wasn't true. Shaking my head, I walk back over to Smitty and put my tray on the bar. "You got table twelve's drinks for me?"

"You already know," he says before he pours in a couple shots into a drink and starts putting several drinks on the tray for me. "After this, I need you to go to the back and see if any of the guys want any drinks as well."

"You got it. Make sure you don't get anymore orders from table ten, by the way; and make sure to put their drinks on the Blue tab."

"Did one of them try to grab you again," he asks with a worried experience on his face.

"Yeah, James finally reached his limit."

"You know, you should really let Marcel know about this, or cut them off before they start doing this to you. It isn't safe."

"I'm a big boy, Smitty. I promise, I'm fine."

"That's the problem though. You're still a boy."

"I'll be eighteen soon."

"Next year isn't soon."

"It's not a full year."

"Seven months isn't soon. And even if it was, I'm just saying-"

"I know, I know; but I promise, I'm fine. Now, I have to get these drinks out before the ice melts. I'll be back with the guys' orders." I then pick up the tray and balance it with one hand before I walk back into the floor and make my way to the table the drinks go to.

I smile and playfully flirt with the guest as I hand them their second round of drinks. Once I'm done, I walk to the back of the club and go backstage, making sure the door closes before me. Then, I go to the dressing area, just as one of the dancers comes off the stage. I roll my eyes as soon as I see him though, already knowing what's going to go down.

As I try to walk over to the other dancers, he runs over to me and grabs my arm. "Evan," Moo says before he pulls me back. "Did you look into the job listings I printed out for you yet?"

"No Brock, I didn't. I already told you I wasn't going to do it."

"Evan please, I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you to be here forever. You're young, and you can do anything you wanted."