Chapter 7

As Smitty fills four pitchers with beer, I gather some cups and take them to the VIP room. When I come back, Smitty is placing the pitchers on two trays for me. "We just put in a keg in the bar in that room, so if you start running low, you can refill them in there." He then chuckles and shakes his head. "Though, since you guys are dealing with Tyler and his friends, you might end early enough that you guys can chill for an hour and drink the last two pitchers by yourselves."

"Got it," I laugh as I pick up the trays and balance them in my hands.

"Hey Evan," Smitty then says in a more serious tone, stopping me as I had just started to turn away.

I turn back to him and just say, "Yeah?"

"Be careful in there, okay. I know Marcel and David are going to be watching over you, but I don't know how many guys are in this party, and I don't know how much they will all drink. I may have just joked about how much they might drink tonight, but since I know nothing about these guys, they could drink that whole keg with no problem. Not only that, but it's different from when they are out here. You can't cut them off; only security can by throwing them out."

"Okay, I will."  I then turn away and walk to the back, going back into the VIP room.

The party isn't here yet, so the dancers are all sitting on the chairs and couch, relaxing and talking to each other as they wait. GaLm and Chilled are sitting on the couch, while Ohm, Lui, and Mini are in the seats around the pole.

They seemed to have been in the middle of a conversation, so when I walk in, I don't get the full context of what they were talking about. Looking at the two on the couch however, I see that they have worried expressions on them, and Chilled looks like he's about to be sick.

"You guys don't have to worry too much, though," Ohm tells them. "Before they come into the room, they are told the rules and are told that if one of them breaks any of the rules, the whole party will be kicked out. And I will say, the pay is much better than working the floor. Not only will Jiggly give us a little extra for the night, but anyone that comes here will only see us, so there is no sharing our tips with anyone else trying to get a costumer, or anyone else jumping on the pole. And half the time, the people who get this room are making bank."

"Not to mention," Lui jumps in. "If you make a really good first impression, sometimes the customers will get this room for a little one on one time, which I kind of like better."

"And like we said," Ohm says as he looks over to me. "Since Evan's here, the guards are going to be put into the room."

I smile and lean against the bar. "Don't forget that this is Tyler's friends. Not only will he be here, but he will push to make sure that his friends don't do anything stupid."

"That's true."

The guys then change the subject, trying to relax more before the party comes in. Ohm and Lui start talking about what they normally do when a party comes through. After a couple minutes, I get a text from Marcel, saying, "Prepare."

I look up and let the others know about the text, and they instantly shut up and stand up. Chilled runs over to the other side of the room and turns on the speakers. Music fills the room, and the boys all make their way to the front of the room, ready to welcome the party. Lui however, being one of the best dancers we have, jumps on the little stage in the middle of the room and poses against the pole. While we wait for the party to come through the door, I start setting up my two trays, putting several glasses on them each one and I start pouring the beer into each one of them.

Finally, the door opens, and the party is let in. Instantly, some of them are picked by some of the dancers and led to the chairs, and the others just go to sit back to watch the show as Lui starts his dance for the song that's playing. I silently count how many people are here and silently sigh once I see that I got the right amount of glasses already put out.