Chapter 12

Two weeks have gone by since I had gotten my bruise, and I'm happy to wake up in the morning and see that it is completely healed. With the picture I had sent yesterday, Panda told me that it looked like I would have been able to come back soon, so I kept that in mind last night when Jon had asked me on another date. Despite going out almost every day the past two weeks and pretty much watching every movie that was playing in the theater at this point, we both wanted to see more of each other. It hurt me having to turn him down, however, after not working for way too long, I've been dying to go back to the club.

So, after doing my morning jog with Ohm, lap dance practice, and spending a few hours talking on the phone with Jonathan, I couldn't wait for four o'clock to hit. The second it did, I practically ran out of my apartment and jumped into my car in a matter of seconds.

By the time I got to work, most of the guys had already arrived. It was close to five, so I already knew that everyone was inside, setting up and getting ready for the night. This was always something we looked forward to, because it gave us the most time to just sit around and talk without having to worry about when we would have to go on stage or worry about any of the customers. Right now was all about setting up, hoping for an easy night, and just getting to talk to each other.

However, when I walk backstage, I instantly hear yelling from the front. Fear shoots through my body and I run into the hall and through the door. What I end up seeing is all of the dancers and waiters gathered around in a half circle, staring at something. I go around the group and gasp at what I see. Marcel and David are on top of Bryce, and Smitty and Mini are hugging Ohm, who is shaking.

"Wh-What's going on," I ask, bringing everyone's attention to me.

Ohm pulling out of Smitty's and Mini's arms and he looks at me, showing me the shattered glass sticking out of his face. Blood and tears are streaming down his face.

"Oh my god, Ohm," I scream before running to him and grabbing his face, being care to not touch the glass. "What happened?!"

"Nothing, it's fine," he says, pushing my hands off of him.

"Bullshit; what happened?!"

"Nothing; it's fine now!"

"Smitty, what happened," I ask, knowing Ohm won't tell me anything now.

"I don't know," he says, shaking his head. "We were setting up and all of a sudden we heard Bryce yelling at Ohm. I was pulling out the boxes of liquor for the night and all of a sudden I hear glass shattering. I put the box down and ran out and saw Ohm on the ground, holding the side of his face and Bryce had grabbed two bottle from behind the bar. He threw that at Ohm, but he was moving away. Then, David and Marcel tackled him, Panda ran to his office, and we've been trying to calm him down. That was ten minutes ago."

"Oh my god, why," I yell, looking over to Bryce in shock. I feel my blood turn cold when I look down to him though. Marcel and David are barely able to stay on top of him and Bryce struggles to push them off of him, and his glare at Ohm is so sharp that it might as well be a sword.

"You should have fucking told me," Bryce yells at Ohm. "You had all fucking day! We live together! Why the fuck didn't you tell me shit?! You should have fucking told me!"

"I'm sorry," Ohm yells back. "I told you, I just forgot! I though Panda told you! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Bryce says in a mocking tone. "Is that all you fucking know how to say you son of a bitch?!"

"Bryce-"

"Stay the fuck out of this, Evan," he spits at me. When he turns his attention to me, I practically fall back from just seeing the fire burning in his eyes. "This is all your fault anyways! This whole fight wouldn't be fucking happening if it wasn't for you!"