FIRST PARTY Pt. 3

Hey! I have a little bit of reads and votes, but I'm thankful for them! Thank you for reading. Please leave comments and I will read them! I always go on wattpad after school sooooo yeah.

Remember, this story changes p.o.v!!!

Y/N - your name

F/N - friends name

C/N - crushes name

R/N - rivals name

R/C/G - random cute guys name (from the party)

Omg, he just asked me on a date? After I went on one with R/C/G? God. Save me. 

C/N's p.o.v

I just asked her on a date? Gosh. She stays quiet, and I look at her as if I were asking the question again. Then, the bell rings. I wonder what her thoughts are at the moment?

Your P.O.V

The bell rings. Saved by the damn bell!!! Omg. I need to tell F/N about this, I haven't talked to her. 

Time flies by, after school:

I am walking home and I see F/N. 

"Hey F/N!! Haven't talked to you in a second."

"I know!! Tell me, what happened with R/C/G and you after the party?" 

"We exchanged numbers, went on a date, almost had my first kis-"

"WHAT? FIRST KISS?"

"Well, yeah.. I ac-" 

"OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED??"

"I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU LET ME TALK!!"

"I swerved. I let him kiss my cheek."

She told me how dumb I am. I am telling her everything... how i like R/C/G, and C/N...at the same time..She tells me to go for R/C/G. Then, I tell her how C/N asked me on a date after he saw R/C/G's message about the date. I asked for her advice, but she told me that I should still go for R/C/G. I want C/N. Maybe I did use R/C/G. I still really like how he makes me feel. He makes me feel important. C/N doesn't even talk to me. I'm also going for R/C/G. 

For the past few days, C/N hasn't brought up him asking me on a date. But that's a good thing. Yesterday, he asked me to come over to his house. We have become really good friends. Like best friends. Closer than me and F/N. Which is weird but good. He asked me to go over to his house yesterday, like I said, but to come today. Just a little hang out. Idk. We talk about R/C/G all the time. Like he's over me. Is that a good thing? I can't like two guys at once. 

Some more days pass by, and C/N is hanging out with R/N again. He used to hang around me and F/N, but now, he is only walking somewhere else with R/N. It makes me a bit jealous, but maybe that's how he felt when I have been going on dates. 

After school, I go with him walking to his house to hang out. All he talks about is R/N, R/N and R/N. Boriiiinnnnnngggg. But whatever, as long as he isn't crying about her. 

We arrive at his house and head up to his room, with the door open, like his parents asked. He puts on a movie, and we talk while it's playing. I ask him if I could use his restroom, and I go ahead. I leave my phone on his bed. 

C/N's P.O.V

She goes to the restroom, and she left her phone on the bed. She receives a message from F/N, and it reads : 

"hey. how's it going? I have to tell you something about R/C/G."

I delete the message from her notifications because I don't want her to use her phone during our hang out. She receives another, after another, after another. 

"haven't you ever wondered why he hasn't asked you out, Y/N"

"sorry but I think he is cheating on you know... his girl"

"He is dating someone"

"sorry, Y/N"

"That's why he has never posted about you"

"where are you? we have to talk in person."

"I did a lot and a lot of research, he called you... something. We have to talk about this in person because I can't tell you something like this over text. You have to be aware that you will cry.. If i am being honest with you. I'm sorry b."

I hear Y/N coming back to the room, so I quickly put her phone face down on the bed just like how she left it. She receives another message, and gets her phone. I look at her and she looks back after she reads all of the messages, with watery eyes. Like if she is about to cry.

"I have to go, C/N" She says in a shakey voice.

"why? did i do something" I say, acting like I don't know whats going on. My heart is broken into pieces. I have never seen her so sad. 

"no... I'll explain lat-"

She bursts into tears. She runs out without giving me a hug or a goodbye. I shout, asking her to come back and tell me, but she didn't. 

---------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks. She hasn't showed up to school. I have been asking F/N where she has been or why she has been gone, and she says she doesn't know. She has to know. I message her and nothing, She doesn't even open them. I also haven't talked to R/N. I have been trying to be into her to forget about Y/N, but she is always on my mind and I don't see R/N that way anyways. 

She didn't come to school today again, so I message her, hoping and praying to god she answers. I asked her if she wants to come over. About 5 hours later, she replies and says "Sure, sorry I haven't been in school or replying to you in forever.I haven't been in the mood." She tells me she'll meet me after school, and we can walk to my house from there. To be honest, I am glad F/N found out before this got any worse. 

TIME SKIPS, STILL C/N's P.O.V

I'm waiting outside of the school, and I see her walking towards me. I see her smile so bright and she comes up to me running to me. I open my arms, as wide as I can and comfort her. She hugs me so tight. 

NOW THIS IS YOUR P.O.V

I hug him. I missed seeing him everyday, and oh my god. He smells so good. 

The whole walk there was pretty much silent because I didn't want to whine and cry in public, so he waited for me to talk about it until we got to his house. 

We got there, and it was silent. 

"Are your parents home? Do they know I am here?"

"No they aren't home, and no they don't know you are here. Last time you were here they told me I can bring you over anytime. So you're fine."

We go to his room and sit on his bed. Like where I did last time. It reminded me of what happened to me last time, so I already bursted into tears. Again. He looks at me, confused, not knowing what to do. He comes up to me and asks if I want a hug. I hug him and cry over his shoulder. I let go, and sit on his bed, talking to him about what happened. I told him he called me a bit of insulting things. He says he is sorry and R/C/G didn't deserve me. Yada yada yada. Basically what everyone says when they are trying to make you feel better but it's fine. He puts on a movie, and I lay on the bed, he grabs my hand and holds it, caressing it. Too soon?

For now, this is the end of "FIRST PARTY." I will see if i have anything to add on. So now, I will just write one shots.