I'm not ever okay. (ONE SHOT)

WARNING, THERE MAY BE SOME BAD WORDS IN THIS ONE SHOT. 

C/N. Always acting like I'm not there, but suddenly I am when he needs something. I feel sad all the time because of him. 

I walk into my class (the one I have C/N in) and sit in my seat. He sits next to me because of the seating chart,  but that's it. 

I am having a bad day already, just by looking at him. My eyes start to water, though I can't rub my eyes and tears because I have mascara on. I look up and close my eyes so the tears go away. He doesn't talk to me because he is a bitch like that.

The teacher then announces there will be a small quiz to see how we have been doing, and we start it. C/N looks at me and asks for the answer for number 3. You want to say no, but you like him so much, you can't do that to him. As you go back to the answer, you think of him and your eyes start to water. You try to hold back, and as you give him the answer, you just let a tear fall. 

HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING.

You look away, and go back to your quiz. The bell rings and you turn your quiz in to the teacher. You run out of the classroom, never wanting to see him again.

TO BE CONTINUED?? UP TO YOU GUYS. BYEEEEEE